Poppy Adams #20 driving along scoffing ham, watch out Poppy’s gunna steal your man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how long until drunken videos of those crazy gals hysterically laughing over mothing

Reactions: 3
Why does it look like Poppy slept in her snag tights in her photo of her with the bagel 🤢

That whole PR stay has been centred around indulgent food… for an influencer who’s had 2 weight loss surgeries… that’s pretty crappy isn’t it? Might be okay as a treat but she has gluttonous food constantly. It’s disappointing

Reactions: 12
That’s ok. She’ll be on her third WLS surgery soon enough.

Honestly, I can’t repeat enough how I don’t understand how she can eats and drinks the types of food and drinks she eats and the amounts. I’m finding it really hard to believe that she got no advice about nutrition and diet when she had this surgery. I know the care is different when you go privately to the NHS (the support and prep on the NHS are great apparently) but she should have at least had a conversation with a dietician or someone. Failing that, surely she should have researched about what things should be like after surgery and what the dos and donts are.

Reactions: 5
surely she should have researched about what things should be like after surgery and what the dos and donts are.
Oh she knew alright, she did a series on stories after her second WLS (still on highlights) about what she was able to eat and drink after the surgery. Has completely ignored it all of course, but no one can say she didn't know.

Reactions: 7
That whole PR stay has been centred around indulgent food… for an influencer who’s had 2 weight loss surgeries… that’s pretty crappy isn’t it? Might be okay as a treat but she has gluttonous food constantly. It’s disappointing
She is a disappointment.

Reactions: 4
So then any issues she has, or if it doesn’t work, is down to her. But then why would she care about it going wrong or not working when someone else is footing the bill. She has had no responsibility at all for it. If she needs more surgery, mum and dad will pay for it AGAIN.

I can't believe how much food they've put away in the last day. In fact from evening to breakfast was only 12 hours ?! Is that what people really want on a night away ?! Scoffing the whole time, and in the room ?!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Skirt up by her pits when she sits down 🤣

Also when it's a PR trip don't you normally have to provide lots of information and updates about where you are? All she's done is show us how much food she can consume in 24hours which is absolutely vile!

I had to lighten this photo because the rooms are so bloody dark and awful.. HOW ARE THOSE CLOTHES COMFY! Imagine sitting opposite.
Is that a woman stamp on her hand? From the night before no doubt. She gross

Reactions: 7
I had to lighten this photo because the rooms are so bloody dark and awful.. HOW ARE THOSE CLOTHES COMFY! Imagine sitting opposite.
Why is her skirt up to her tits 😬😬 we all knew the skirt doesn’t fit her but bleeping hell if she needs it raised to her tits so she can sit down then it’s not the one

Reactions: 5
Why is her skirt up to her tits 😬😬 we all knew the skirt doesn’t fit her but bleeping hell if she needs it raised to her tits so she can sit down then it’s not the one
That can’t be covering her arse at all

That can’t be covering her arse at all
I don’t think it is, imagine going out to a bar/club wearing that skirt and having to pull it up that far. I’d say her holey snags and granny pants have been the clothing touching the chairs in the bars/clubs 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.