Poppy Adams #20 driving along scoffing ham, watch out Poppy’s gunna steal your man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg just seen the alleged reply from Starbucks man, if that were my boyfriend he would be getting a bleeping slap! Don’t think it’s real tho 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m actually really sad she says her reason for WLS is because of her PCOS and she wants kids so wanted the best chance.
If she has pcos, it seems like a lot of these influencers claim they have it and it's an excuse for putting weight on. I know lots of women have it and it's very serious, but I do think that some influencers pretend that they have it for likes, etc.
Also, it's not she'll ever have children the conventional way, she needs a man to stick around for that and with her personality that's never going to happen. If she ever does have children she'll have to go down the sperm donor route.
I don't feel sorry for her, it's her own fault that she's the size she is, she's had two wls and has fucked them both up. The weight she did lose this time around, she could have lost by dieting and she's now piling the weight back on. It's all her own doing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
If she has pcos, it seems like a lot of these influencers claim they have it and it's an excuse for putting weight on. I know lots of women have it and it's very serious, but I do think that some influencers pretend that they have it for likes, etc.
Also, it's not she'll ever have children the conventional way, she needs a man to stick around for that and with her personality that's never going to happen. If she ever does have children she'll have to go down the sperm donor route.
Her parents will probably pay for that too!

Reactions: 2
It won't be necessary. Ben will be more than happy to help.
bleeping hell can you imagine the size of those kids? Incest aside, we’ve seen pics of them when they were children and they were both enormous.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Incest aside... A phrase that should never be written
😂😂😂 reading it back I realise it sounds a bit dismissive but I meant, without all the other issues that could come from siblings pro creating, their kid would be massive because of them being huge as kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
bleeping hell can you imagine the size of those kids? Incest aside, we’ve seen pics of them when they were children and they were both enormous.
She wasn't a 'fat' baby though, and they don't seem to have other obese people in the family, like no genetical predisposition.
I've already said it, I don't know how the parents fed them so they both became obese very young... the same parents that still feed their double WLS daughter like everyday is Christmas. It blows my mind.

Reactions: 4
Wow her birthday setup looks REALLY cosy, the parents really outdid themselves. To my own 30th my parents made some sandwiches while I dressed for the party in the community room normally for children’s birthdays of the building my flat was in.
All a bit much though isn’t it? She’s not North West or something.

Reactions: 5
Has she ever been diagnosed with PCOS or is she jumping on that to try and explain her size? Why doesn't she get a diagnosis and some treatment? What symptoms does she have other than being large?

Also, doesn't she have an IUD (coil)? That's not usually recommended for people with metabolic syndrome, which PCOS is included in.

She is full of tit, isn't she?

Reactions: 8
Wow her birthday setup looks REALLY cosy, the parents really outdid themselves. To my own 30th my parents made some sandwiches while I dressed for the party in the community room normally for children’s birthdays of the building my flat was in.
All a bit much though isn’t it? She’s not North West or something.
She knew exactly what was planned as it's the usual set up for any occasion! And I'm sure the car reveal is in coming...let's hope Poppy can pull off the fake surprise face!

Reactions: 7
I think her birthday party looks lush! She is 30 after all… many people go on holidays of a lifetime or a general holiday or have big parties in venues with DJs and bands, so I imagine this would’ve costed a fraction of that! I think her mum seems so thoughtful and lovely, so much is homemade and she seems to take so much care in what she does.

Reactions: 17
I think her birthday party looks lush! She is 30 after all… many people go on holidays of a lifetime or a general holiday or have big parties in venues with DJs and bands, so I imagine this would’ve costed a fraction of that! I think her mum seems so thoughtful and lovely, so much is homemade and she seems to take so much care in what she does.
My parents weren’t paying anything for a 30th birthday party because I was you know 30….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Her mum is very gifted when it comes to decorating and her party is no exception. It looks lovely what she’s done but I wonder how many people are coming? There’s enough food to cater for 100!

Although she’s a spoiled brat in general, I can’t fault her family for throwing her a 30th party. She’s single and single / child free people tend to get overlooked a lot in general so it’s good to have a big celebration!

Reactions: 18
It's lovely tbh.
And let's not forget It's her mum's "second job" : parties' decoration and cakes.

Reactions: 6
Has she ever been diagnosed with PCOS or is she jumping on that to try and explain her size? Why doesn't she get a diagnosis and some treatment? What symptoms does she have other than being large?

Also, doesn't she have an IUD (coil)? That's not usually recommended for people with metabolic syndrome, which PCOS is included in.

She is full of tit, isn't she?
I’m not sure. I have only ever heard her briefly mention it around the time of the second WLS, along with the hip issues. So she has a handful of reasons why she is overweight.

I think she has the mirena coil. Every day is a school day, I had no idea that people with PCOS shouldn’t have the coil and I actually have PCOS.

The house does look amazing and it is nice that they’ve gone all out to celebrate her birthday. It’s not something that I would want, but if you like celebrate in that way then all power to you.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.