Poppy Adams #20 driving along scoffing ham, watch out Poppy’s gunna steal your man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we liking her hair then or not?

It's a no from me.
It’s actually awful.. the blending is terrible and makes it so obvious where the extensions are.. the colours don’t blend at all. It’s dog tit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
* hair looks like tit
* the dress is on back to front and also looks tit
* she cuts the camera after the oyster to neck her fruit shoot probs
* she’s catfishing as duck by cutting from her tits downwards in her grid photo.

I’m honestly done with her, I feel like I need to unfollow because it’s not even an enjoyable car crash anymore.

Poppy SADdams. Pathetic.

Reactions: 17
Jeez Poptarts threads getting more action tonight than she has since Archie, my notifications are constant 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dress is on back to front so it was less "titty" 😭
Also I had my hair done today and no lie asked for what shes had but blended better, then last minute me & the hair dresser decided it wouldn't be a good look. I'm glad we made that decision because I'd be devastates if I had same hair as her 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Dress is on back to front so it was less "titty" 😭
Also I had my hair done today and no lie asked for what shes had but blended better, then last minute me & the hair dresser decided it wouldn't be a good look. I'm glad we made that decision because I'd be devastates if I had same hair as her 😂

Don't come for me.. but now looking at the photos I like her hair.. just if the dark root was less red 🥲
Why did you ask for hair like hers if you didn't want to have the same hair as her?

Noooo, the Yaks for sure do nothing for her! Firstly the fit of them, but even more I find they really don’t fit into her wardrobe, as she is not quirky enough to pull them off. FairPlay to her though for once in her lifetime not buying fast fashion.

She looks like a painter & decorator😂😂😂
Why the belt!!!! Never have I seen anyone wear dungarees with a belt, and for valid reasons so.

Reactions: 11
Noooo, the Yaks for sure do nothing for her! Firstly the fit of them, but even more I find they really don’t fit into her wardrobe, as she is not quirky enough to pull them off. FairPlay to her though for once in her lifetime not buying fast fashion.

Why the belt!!!! Never have I seen anyone wear dungarees with a belt, and for valid reasons so.
To snatch her in as Jess says 😆

The dungarees do absolutely nothing for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve never had oysters but aren’t you meant to chew once or twice (or even swallow whole) why’s she chewing it like 15 times 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.