Poppy Adams #20 driving along scoffing ham, watch out Poppy’s gunna steal your man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she said Starbucks man was the male version of her and looked just like her, aaaaand that she fancied him. It told us everything we need to know about her relationship with her brother 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Same colouring as her? So yellow face, white body, grey roots, dyed black hair. Sounds lush.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine being a poor innocent bloke just minding your own business, and that bleeping troll announces you’re the male version of her… id be making some serious changes to my life tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm not in Edinburgh... But does anyone want to volunteer to stalk her local Starbucks to see if the guy looks remotely like her.

That wouldn't be creepy at all?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh my god I just went to the shop and the guy on the checkout smiled at me as I approached and then he proceeded to ask me if I would like any help with my packing... then wait for it.. After I paid he smiled and me and said have a nice day. I think he was giving me total 'you're beautiful' vibes.. maybe I should go back at propose?

duck OFF POPTART YOU FOOL! He was probably red because he's making coffee after coffee..steam is HOT! Then he was probably feeling a bit sickly that you were eyeballing him.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Imagine looking / staring at someone so long you know they have similar tattoos and the "exact" same piercings as you.
I hope he's got more than 1 pair of snagtights though

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't think she's read these threads about her because if she had and knew this was a constant discussion you would never mention a story like that ever again?

I mean to think that is one thing but then to go on your PUBLIC instagram page and tell thousands of people just screams delusion. It's really quite sad.

Reactions: 7
Maybe she’s jealous of Jess and Millie’s sibling relationship situation and wants her own😂🤣

• Haha
He could literally be looking at her thinking ‘duck me, I’ve never seen knees like that in my life. Where does her stomach end, I don’t understand?!’ but no. Of COURSE he fancies the duck out of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He could literally be looking at her thinking ‘duck me, I’ve never seen knees like that in my life. Where does her stomach end, I don’t understand?!’ but no. Of COURSE he fancies the duck out of her.
‘Why is her arse so bleeping pointy?! It nearly took my eye out’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
bleeping hell im crying
crying 😂😂😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My mechanic took my address today.
He must move in with my husband and I and we'll begin some reverse harem-poly relationship.
There's no other way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.