Poppy Adams #20 driving along scoffing ham, watch out Poppy’s gunna steal your man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not understand retail/hospitality workers are LITERALLY paid to be nice at you? Also, he probably went bright red because she kept looking at him like some weird stalker. UGH. I hope she asks him out and gets a serving of humble pie with her morning coffee.

Reactions: 19
When I tell you I just RAN here! 😂😂😂
The male version of her - ffs - watch out Edinburgh!
How does she know they dress a like when he is wearing his Starbucks uniform... Unless their uniform now is a skater skirt??

• Haha
Reactions: 37
‘Every time I looked up he was looking at me’ bleeping hell, she doesn’t half rate herself doesn’t she! Probably couldn’t believe the state of your manly skirt and tights to be fair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's so conceited.
I think she's trying to make someone jealous or get someone's attention. We had the fake crying yesterday for engagement and today the story about the batista fancying her.

Also tights again in this weather.

They dress the same? Does he have a crusty black H&M skirt too?? 😂😂 I’m dying at those stories, it’s Starbucks they’re usually always nice to you! I wonder if footlocker guy had a gf going by the married/bad luck comment.

My brother used to work there and he’s the loveliest person going but he’s taken, he’s not flirting with anyone, she’s so bleeping ridiculous. It’s like when you get your first crush at school, when you’re 12, not 29, and ask your friends how to ask them out. HOWLING.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
He's probably going red because she's doing that demonic eye duck/dead behind the eyes (what she thinks is sexy) stare at him while he's trying to do his bloody job.

• Haha
Maybe the vibes and the blushing are fear because you keep staring at him 🤣 Good grief I know she attempts to acknowledge her "inflated sense of self" but come on...

I am now utterly convinced that she believes every man who is NOT outright nasty to her fancies her because that is how a lot of men treat fat women. I read about it somewhere (possibly this thread? or another thread?) and it is a thing that happens to some fat women, they are so used to men being nasty that anything different is mistaken for attraction.

She also reminds me of those creepy 45yr old recently divorced men who believe the waitress who serve him fancy him because they smiled as they took his order 🤣

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Poppy reminds me of early teens finding their feet with flirting and attraction. OMG HE WAS SOOOO LOOKING AT ME! Well yes, but that doesn't actually mean anything. NO, HE WAS REALLY LOOKING AT ME! Yup, you are overweight. People like to stare....

Reactions: 13
She's so conceited.
I think she's trying to make someone jealous or get someone's attention. We had the fake crying yesterday for engagement and today the story about the batista fancying her.

Also tights again in this weather.
Yep, her brother. He's just back in Edinburgh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've just taken a taxi and the driver chatted to me all the way home, do we all think he's in love with me? He must be. Love that for me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I've just taken a taxi and the driver chatted to me all the way home, do we all think he's in love with me? He must be. Love that for me.
He absolutely is. I hope you made the move and invited him in? I mean, what other option is there. 😆

Although Poppy has “lived” in Scotland for 3 years now, I don’t think she’s realised that generally Scottish people are very friendly and naturally chatty people. Urgh.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve never in my life said out loud that a man was checking me out, it’s not something I’d say, her confidence is quite something!

Reactions: 13
Love that for me 💀

she’s utterly embarrassing.Even if she was beautiful, and even if this twaddle she comes out with was true, how is she so completely devoid of any sense of social normality that she reeks off these endless bastard stories detailing it.She’s so up herself… and so very, very deluded.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.