Poppy Adams #20 driving along scoffing ham, watch out Poppy’s gunna steal your man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God these influencers have got the life of friggin riley havent they - and you just KNOW she will have all of this too.
(Also 🤣 at ‘star struck’)

013AE92D-AA5F-4A91-B865-05A427FA0DF6.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 2
"As requested by your management we have prepared your lock up to your exact specifications."

Is this supposed to be some kind of brag from her? Reminding us that she's now a full-time content creator who is so inundated with work that she needs management. I am cringing. It's another way of saying "We have no idea who you are but someone told us you have a few thousand followers so here's a few freebies in the hope we get some business out of it.

I've seen other influencers get a handwritten note or a birthday card; this is just a standard template printed off their office printer - doesn't even have her actual name on it! So generic.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her latest stories. It looks like she’s cos playing the top half of a wizard or something 😂

441398AE-6857-4D97-920E-9F25B9C9DE89.jpeg

I will absolutely not make a joke about a wizard sleeve… 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The hotel has a bit of a novelty with the prosecco button etc but everyone I know that's been says it's stupidly overpriced. The room is the size of a postage stamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.