Poppy Adams #20 driving along scoffing ham, watch out Poppy’s gunna steal your man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good grief who cares!? Imagine how she would react if someone were posting stories complaining about her filming and photographing herself non-stop! Let people live
I’m sure there must be an Instagram story somewhere with someone saying”I’m on the train and there’s some weirdo eating a whole packet of Parma ham”

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I'm 32, I dont know if it's good genes, but I dont have a single grey hair. It baffles me how her & Jess both have greys and have done for a few years.
Also I hope shes wearing a bra with that dress.
And why does she NEED a pedicure? Just fuckin paint your own toes.
I got grey hairs in my 20’s , genetics and can’t be helped.

Reactions: 2
Why is she going to Essex and then up here the day after, surely you'd go from Edinburgh to Manchester. I hope she hates Manchester, I'd hate for her to move up here.
I can't see ITS working with her. It could be a plt thing, she seems to work with them.
Does she work with Boohoo? Seen another influenza saying they are going to Manchester on Friday and wearing Boohoo clothes 👀👀

Reactions: 1
Think I am more offended by her eating bleeping prosciutto in public then someone watching the football near me

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does she work with Boohoo? Seen another influenza saying they are going to Manchester on Friday and wearing Boohoo clothes 👀👀
I’ve never really noticed her mention boohoo, but plt and boohoo are both owned by members of the same family. My husbands friend works for plt in the head office, I’ll ask him to ask him if he knows of anything happening.

Reactions: 5
We all know this guy who was 'talking' to her on the train only said... 'is this seat free?'. Obviously Poptart took this as he is madly in love with her and wants to marry her. So needy!

• Haha
That skirt must be crusty as duck.

Why is she telling us to get her legs out when hers are clad in 80 denier minimum no matter the weather?

• Haha
The humidity recently here has been pretty bad too.. I can almost smell her from here. Like a bag of beef monster munch.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I'm 32, I dont know if it's good genes, but I dont have a single grey hair. It baffles me how her & Jess both have greys and have done for a few years.
Also I hope shes wearing a bra with that dress.
And why does she NEED a pedicure? Just fuckin paint your own toes.
It has a lot to do with genetics I think. My MIL (68 yrs old) doesn't have any and her parents were the same. And I know people who went grey at 20. And maybe also, all the hair dyes? No idea but at 49, I never dyed my hair and I have many less greys than these two.

Reactions: 2
"Your reminder to get your chubby legs out" while I cover mine up with the same tights I've worn daily since 2020 and the skirt to match 🙌 yolo

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"Your reminder to get your chubby legs out" while I cover mine up with the same tights I've worn daily since 2020 and the skirt to match 🙌 yolo
In the same way she encouraged everyone to show some skin in summer whilst wearing full length dresses with T shirts underneath them.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.