Poppy Adams #20 driving along scoffing ham, watch out Poppy’s gunna steal your man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just playing devil's advocate here, but just because he has a girlfriend, doesn't make it beyond the realms of possibility that he was eyeing someone else other than his GF up. It happens all the time. I can't stand Poppy but I don't even think she is so besotted with herself that she would make such an effort to track him down, if he hadn't shown some modicum of interest.
She is delusional. I would put money on it that he’s just been polite to her as she is in every day getting coffee. In her head she’s created some story about how they are made for each other. If he was ever into her, he could have put his number on her order. Or she could have spoken to him to get his! It’s all in her head.

Reactions: 14
She is delusional. I would put money on it that he’s just been polite to her as she is in every day getting coffee. In her head she’s created some story about how they are made for each other. If he was ever into her, he could have put his number on her order. Or she could have spoken to him to get his! It’s all in her head.
This is spot on, we all know how many times she’s spouted stories that are absolutely and completely fabricated, this is no different. Are we honestly expected to believe that Starbucks Casanova saw her radgy skunk-tail extensions, dead eyes and clown stompers and fell head over heels? That he honestly gave her any more attention than a polite smile and maybe some friendly chat to pass the time as he would with any other person that walked through the doors that day?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Poppy’s Sermons on the Mount are back! Everything she says is just a rehash of what every other Influencer says. Nothing original about any of that bollocks, except she’s indoors in bed wearing a beanie! duck off ya twit in a hat.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This is spot on, we all know how many times she’s spouted stories that are absolutely and completely fabricated, this is no different. Are we honestly expected to believe that Starbucks Casanova saw her radgy skunk-tail extensions, dead eyes and clown stompers and fell head over heels? That he honestly gave her any more attention than a polite smile and maybe some friendly chat to pass the time as he would with any other person that walked through the doors that day?
Sorry but I disagree. Why wouldn't he? There's a lid for every pot. Men find women attractive in all shapes and sizes, big or small feet, ratty hair extensions, no hair even. Just because we find her irritating doesn't mean that men don't or won't find her attractive.

As for the whole she shouldn't have messaged Starbucks guy, I also disagree. A polite friendly message is I'd say far more acceptable than creating an awkward situation face to face by asking for their IG, or number, or suggesting meeting for a drink - that is far worse because you're making putting them on the spot in their workplace while they're working - and they may feel obliged to respond in a certain way. A message is far less confrontational and means he's under no obligation to respond. And the other alternative that she could have left it to him...why? It's 2022 not 1822. Women can and should take the initiative rather than sitting back. You don't ask you don't get.

However back to criticism of Poppy where it's warranted, I am somewhat staggered at the waste of money on that dress (well, generally, but let's start with the dress). Especially as you can get similar on SheIn for about £20-30. Its not even that nice a dress!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Shocked by the people who think it’s completely fine to track someone down you’ve had a minimal interaction with at their place of work and message them. He’s not provided his contact details and he’s also working so it’s not like he had a choice not to serve her; it wasn’t like they met in a club/bar and had some form of conversation/interaction. If someone messaged me after they’d seen me at work I would be so freaked out. Someone did it to me after they’d seen me on a dating app (without having matched) and I was incredibly creeped out. I swiftly removed any markers from my profile which meant you could find me online and blocked them.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Shocked by the people who think it’s completely fine to track someone down you’ve had a minimal interaction with at their place of work and message them. He’s not provided his contact details and he’s also working so it’s not like he had a choice not to have to serve her; it wasn’t like they met in a club and had some form of close interaction. If someone messaged me after they’d seen me at work I would be so freaked out. Someone did it to me after they’d seen me on a dating app and I was incredibly creeped out.
Same I think it’s really weird and a bit bunny boilerish😂😂

Reactions: 13
Sorry but I disagree. Why wouldn't he? There's a lid for every pot. Men find women attractive in all shapes and sizes, big or small feet, ratty hair extensions, no hair even. Just because we find her irritating doesn't mean that men don't or won't find her attractive.

As for the whole she shouldn't have messaged Starbucks guy, I also disagree. A polite friendly message is I'd say far more acceptable than creating an awkward situation face to face by asking for their IG, or number, or suggesting meeting for a drink - that is far worse because you're making putting them on the spot in their workplace while they're working - and they may feel obliged to respond in a certain way. A message is far less confrontational and means he's under no obligation to respond. And the other alternative that she could have left it to him...why? It's 2022 not 1822. Women can and should take the initiative rather than sitting back. You don't ask you don't get.

However back to criticism of Poppy where it's warranted, I am somewhat staggered at the waste of money on that dress (well, generally, but let's start with the dress). Especially as you can get similar on SheIn for about £20-30. Its not even that nice a dress!
A polite friendly message to someone is possibly less embarrassing that asking out face to face IF you have legitimately got their contact details / social media handles..... however there is NOTHING to suggest that the guy even gave his name to Poppy - or even SPOKE to Poppy. The last thing she said was she made eye contact with him and he went red.
Next thing her "friend" has "tracked him down" and messaged him

Reactions: 9
His profile is on private, so she couldn’t see any couple pictures. Searching people on social media is not stalking. Also, it depends on what you write ofc. If you send unasked for nudes it’s inappropriate ofc. If you send some nice and polite text introducing yourself, asking the person to go drink some coffee together and if they don’t want to, leave them to their own and find yourself a new coffee shop it’s completely fine imo.
Im not 100% sure on this but wouldn’t she have had to add him as a friend before she was able to message him? I think it’s really bizarre that she’s gone to the extent of her and her friend searching for him on Instagram just from him making her a coffee and her staring at him like a weirdo while he was working. If it was me I’d be super uncomfortable with her doing that and it’s creepy. I’d see through it if they had a decent conversation but any Starbucks I’ve been in the staff aren’t able to have a chitchat with every customer cause they are super busy

Also her being cocky on her stories telling everyone about finding him on Instagram then says oh he’s probably watching my stories right now. If the shoe was on the other foot do you think poppy would be pleased at some random customer messaging her boyfriend because she fancied him and bore a hole into him by staring at him working chancing her arm at a date?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

I don’t think people are saying no one could possibly fancy Poppy, it’s more that she has these situations every week. Like the guy who was stopped in traffic that was apparently looking at her and was going to flirt (not sure how she knew, as they never spoke), whilst she was eating Parma ham. Another instance two men apparently saw her in a taxi and one exclaimed “BEAUTIFUL” at her. There are many more. It seems to happen regularly and just comes across as fantastical.

From a personal perspective I would find searching me down on social media incredibly invasive and creepy. It means they would have deliberately sought me out and would know my name when I had not in any way consented to it. I think it’s far worse than asking in person. I’m still shocked as to how he was found to be honest, all she must have had was a name and knowing he worked at Starbucks.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Let’s not forgot what a billy bullshitter Poppy is. The whole Starbucks story could be total bollocks! But, if it did happen, it’s 100% inappropriate to track someone down on social media like her friend allegedly did.

Isn’t she doing well at being an influencer full time though???? 🤦🏼‍♀️ A Q&A yesterday to up the engagement and it’s been silence today!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
As someone who’s had a customer track them down on a private social media and then pester them I can categorically state this isn’t ok. They’ve not exchanged any sort of communication beyond customer/server so why does she think this is ok?

This isn’t normal behaviour at all and we shouldn’t be justifying it… it’s wrong and if this was a guy who’d gone into Cambridge satchel shop and bought a bag that she’d rung up and then he’d gone back in to get another bag the following day then tracked her down on her private social media we’d all be saying what a creepy bastard he is. She is off her bleeping head.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
As someone who’s had a customer track them down on a private social media and then pester them I can categorically state this isn’t ok. They’ve not exchanged any sort of communication beyond customer/server so why does she think this is ok?

This isn’t normal behaviour at all and we shouldn’t be justifying it… it’s wrong and if this was a guy who’d gone into Cambridge satchel shop and bought a bag that she’d rung up and then he’d gone back in to get another bag the following day then tracked her down on her private social media we’d all be saying what a creepy bastard he is. She is off her bleeping head.
Exactly. Anyone condoning her violating behaviour is disgusting and needs to give their head a shake.

Reactions: 10
Exactly. Anyone condoning her violating behaviour is disgusting and needs to give their head a shake.
Exactly, although one of the people defending her, often seems to defend her.
I feel sorry for that guy, I can imagine her not taking no for an answer.

Can't argue with that logic, fair play.

Reactions: 4
She spent ages talking about confidence and faking it and doing things that scare you but instead of actually speaking to the Starbucks guy in real life, she waited til she left her job near where he works, and tracked him down on social media so that she wouldn't have to face him again if it didn't go how she wanted it to. I don't believe for one second that her friend found him, she definitely did. I think she has crossed a boundary, he was doing his job, and she has gone out of her way to find him online and follow him. It reeks of desperation.

Reactions: 13
I didn't check but isn't the Starbucks man in her contacts and someone mentioned it was a private account? So that means he accepted her ?
I think it is more a childishness from Poppy and her friends. How unusual🙄 than an enterprise of harrasment. She's hardly bold herself, unless completely drunk or surrounded by her friends or family and freaks out with "strangers". No chill at all. She probably couldn't cope in any country southern than England lol

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe she’s spouting off all these stories about him that he can see… you’d at least block
Him from them? This is prob why she’s single cos men think she’s an absolute psycho lol

I can’t believe she’s spouting off all these stories about him that he can see… you’d at least block
Him from them? This is prob why she’s single cos men think she’s an absolute psycho lol
In her head he's watching her stories, he's most likely blocked her from his Instagram! It's not ok to actively stalk someone via their social media and then message them ..what if he'd been married and the wife ( or his girlfriend) saw and read her ridiculous message ? Her behaviour is thoughtless and selfish...and all off the back of someone doing their job and being nice!

This delusion she lives under that any man that looks at her automatically fancies her is bloody weird, and all the bragging about having sex with numerous mystery men..the fact they don't stick around long speaks volumes!

Reactions: 11
In her head he's watching her stories, he's most likely blocked her from his Instagram! It's not ok to actively stalk someone via their social media and then message them ..what if he'd been married and the wife ( or his girlfriend) saw and read her ridiculous message ? Her behaviour is thoughtless and selfish...and all off the back of someone doing their job and being nice!

This delusion she lives under that any man that looks at her automatically fancies her is bloody weird, and all the bragging about having sex with numerous mystery men..the fact they don't stick around long speaks volumes!
It does speak volumes and I think unfortunately for her a lot of me sleep with her because ‘any hole is a goal’ however crude that may sound.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.