Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marge Bouvier

Chatty Member
Hi guyzzzzzzz (smacks lips) so it’s 4.37am and I have to be up at 6 for a train. I’m so unorganised haha love that for me. I spent the night on Tinder and I swear, there are just no decent guys that I want to match with!!!! (sucks teeth and chews something) Anyway TMI but we’re all friends, I am so in need for some sex, y’know? I have the vibrators that I showed you about… actually I must do an AMA, but I digress!!!! haha what am I like!… so yeah I have them but they just don’t keep your girl satisfied. Your girl needs sex because I have a lot of it. Oh she nasty! My Uber is coming at 6.15 and I haven’t packed or even tidied up but we move! I don’t know if I’ll sleep on the train or not, I’m so indecisive at times haha. Okay goodnight! Mwah mwah. Oh and I was thinking, maybe I’ll stay awake on the train because I want to eat this amazing sandwich from M&S that cost £8.80. £8.80 who does she think she is?!

(Assuming this is what I’ll wake up to tomorrow)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Lyddingtons

Thread title: Pythagorarse’s Theorem of Things That Didn’t Happen

I love what a group effort this has become 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Sozhun

VIP Member
She is literally Jay from the inbetweeners when she talks about sex 😂 "in the gob, then into the vag, out the vag and back into the gob again"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
As a larger woman myself it does kind of hurt to hear people say that no man would ever fancy a fat woman. Everyone has their preferences and plenty of people are attracted to larger women (and men) I personally have never been particularly short of offers.

I can believe her having a one night stand, just doesn’t surprise me that they wouldn’t want to take it any further once they actually talked to her

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Sorry but is she moaning about working 2 hours today when she works about 4 hours a week??? I’m off to do an 11 hour shift on my feet! She’ll be back on her sofa leaving a giant point arsed divot in a couple of hours while eating 20000 calories of Easter chocolate while making stories about how all of Edinburgh fell in love with her on her 2 min waddle from her Uber to her job
She needs to enter the real fucking world

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Furnessian

VIP Member
I’m DESPERATE to know for sure who is holding her blanket / towel at the back 😩!! Is it her dad? Brother? Brad? Some cheeky link she met on Tinder last night and rode into oblivion back at her parent’s house? I MUST KNOW.
My money’s on her dad. Ben’s wrist is like a ham hock, it’s not him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Holly82

She can’t remember anything from last night but can word for word repeat the conversation with the bouncers?? Nah…..bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 34

holla87

I’m not saying women need to wear make up, it’s all about choice. But…. Did Milly seriously go clubbing bare faced? 😱 she’s wearing make up in all her other insta pics but goes on a night out without it 😬😬 she really isn’t helping herself
Fair fucks to her for going out without makeup. She is clearly happy and couldn’t be bothered. The pressure women place on other women to conform to their beauty standards is astounding.

• Heart
Reactions: 33