Poppy Adams #15 Don’t you dare ask about cam, you know I only sleep with people in my fam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s simple - she is easy and if he wants his oats she will oblige as she has no self respect

Reactions: 3
I live in East London and it would take me, with normal traffic, 40-50 mins to get to Leigh on Sea which is where Poppy lives.

Reactions: 2
Love how she says she's ' working ' with Glossy box ...err noo..they will send her a free box every month which she will open on cam and fake pretend how amazing all the products are, then chuck them into a drawer never to be seen again! I subscribe to them and with her psoriasis I doubt she can use at least 1 or 2 of the items included ! Always makes me eye roll when they pretend they have been using the stuff for years ...Jess is another one who does the same and that awful Ash is a recent recruit for them too!

FYI ...if you do subscribe be aware their customer service is shocking and boxes to paying customers ( the instahuns get priority 🙄) are sent out late pretty much every month! Money is taken quickly on 1st of month and boxes are supposed to arrive after 5th ...I've had boxes arrive after the 20th, no real apology from Glossybox, they blame covid and staff shortage..

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Poppy sat in her Mam's car eating scampi fries and drinking a capri sun. The top content we've all been waiting for...

• Haha
Not her pretending like she had a wild time in her younger years in the car 😂 describing it like her car was a total shaggin wagon 🤥 delusions, as per.

• Haha
All the breakups and new relationships she's had in that car, she's had two boyfriends
She makes out like she's so experienced. She really does need to get some friends to waffle on to with this boring tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The irony being the amount she has spent on train tickets recently she could have paid less leasing a car!

Her car stories are soo tragically hilarious...who is she trying to kid...she barely fitted behind her steering wheel, is she honestly expecting us to believe she was having sex in the back seat car ? 🤥😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Still find it incredible that she doesn’t have a GP in Edinburgh and has to go all the way down to Essex for a blood test. What does she do if she needs to see a doctor without a pre-booked appointment? Just seems irresponsible and a pain in the arse when she has health conditions that need monitoring.

Just another sign that she doesn’t actually consider Scotland her home, just somewhere she is dicking about for a while to avoid taking responsibility for her life and future.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When she started talking on stories I just knew there was something coming about a man/men 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seriously, does she think every time a man speaks to her, or even appears in her orbit, it’s a come on or a missed connection? Some people, of all genders, are just pleasant human beings who like to interact with others. I’m just thinking of the men I have exchanged words with today and I’m pretty sure none of them were cracking onto me. What a high opinion of herself she has.

Reactions: 18
Seriously, does she think every time a man speaks to her, or even appears in her orbit, it’s a come on or a missed connection? Some people, of all genders, are just pleasant human beings who like to interact with others. I’m just thinking of the men I have exchanged words with today and I’m pretty sure none of them were cracking onto me. What a high opinion of herself she has.
Also as if you’d talk to someone in the doctors waiting room because you’d been ear wigging in on their date of birth. Id be fuming! He could’ve been Ill, imagine Poppy chatting shite to him 😂😂😂 he’s lucky she didn’t get chance!!!

Reactions: 9
My postman handed me a parcel today and said enjoy the sunshine....I've ordered a wedding dress 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Car chats, she only talks about men... Does she not have any memories of road trips with friends... But she is happy being single, yeah!! 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.