Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Romy

VIP Member
I'm actually jealous of Poppy for once because she's gone to the Van Gogh Alive Exhibition. Bet she won't have appreciated it as much as I would've 🙄
It's not really a Van Gogh exhibition though😂 It looks more like a theme park. It's a total different experience.

Retro80s

VIP Member
I receive PIP and my god was it hard to get 5”6 months of forms, phone calls & f2f interviews - I highly doubt she’d get it at all unless she’s completely lied on her application & interview. If she has lied she’s stupid to be posting all of her stories showing her cooking, walking & working without any help. I use walking aids everyday & I require a lot of help & care from family & friends - I can’t even cook a meal on my own as I have tremors and regularly burn / cut myself I can’t shower or bath on my own, I can’t drive or read because I’m partially sighted but I only get lower on both care & mobility. If she get higher on either aspect I would be utterly fuming.

Also this is not a woe is me post. I have a bloody wonderful life and I’m v lucky - it’s just to show how hard it is to get pip and if you look at our pops lifestyle she’s bloody fine 🙄.
I’m talking about the mobility component for Poppy, not the daily living, which obviously is what you need.