Poppy Adams #15 Don’t you dare ask about cam, you know I only sleep with people in my fam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a larger woman myself it does kind of hurt to hear people say that no man would ever fancy a fat woman. Everyone has their preferences and plenty of people are attracted to larger women (and men) I personally have never been particularly short of offers.

I can believe her having a one night stand, just doesn’t surprise me that they wouldn’t want to take it any further once they actually talked to her

• Heart
Reactions: 41
As a larger woman myself it does kind of hurt to hear people say that no man would ever fancy a fat woman. Everyone has their preferences and plenty of people are attracted to larger women (and men) I personally have never been particularly short of offers.

I can believe her having a one night stand, just doesn’t surprise me that they wouldn’t want to take it any further once they actually talked to her
I’m fat too and plenty of men fancied me back in the day, still do actually. People who say men don’t fancy larger women have no idea what they’re talking about and are projecting their fears about their own bodies onto others.

As for Poppy, it’s her catfishing and often vile personality that make her unattractive.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This. I personally think she's absolutely gorgeous looking, plenty of guys don't care about size/weight. Not sure why her being fat means her stories about getting hit on must be lies.
She's so ugly, that personality just shines through. If that munter had, had a one night stand, she'd have found away of telling everyone about it on her stories and showing the guy somehow.

When it comes to a point of slating her because of her size/stomach it really is trolling rather than judging someone's personality traits and actions and discussing them with others.
It's not trolling, people don't send her those comments. Generally we are commenting on her cat fishing. She is ashamed of her size and always tries to his her true size, so of course we comment on it when we see her true size. She's an absolute twit.

Reactions: 10
This. I personally think she's absolutely gorgeous looking, plenty of guys don't care about size/weight. Not sure why her being fat means her stories about getting hit on must be lies.
There's being fat and have the state of her body.
At her age, she's already done two surgeries to lose weight and there she is, eating and drinking badly all the time.
But lying, always.
Totally catfish and fake positive. Also, if she was a nice girl and not such an idiot, I'd certainly see her with better eyes.

P.S If you follow her, you know she'd tell if she was seing someone at the moment it happens, even for a one night stand, she ALWAYS tell.

I think there are a lot of men fancying big girls in Britain actually.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Of course a really good looking man helped her with her case 🥱

Also, why would an important business man have papers on a clip board?! Are you sure he wasn’t trying to sell you Sky, Poppy?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There's being fat and have the state of her body.
At her age, she's already done two surgeries to lose weight and there she is, eating and drinking badly all the time.
But lying, always.
Totally catfish and fake positive. Also, if she was a nice girl and not such an idiot, I'd certainly see her with better eyes.

P.S If you follow her, you know she'd tell if she was seing someone at the moment it happens, even for a one night stand, she ALWAYS tell.

I think there are a lot of men fancying big girls in Britain actually.
So it's being fat and having cellulite and psoriasis that's the issue? Not sure losing weight would fix those.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
She's so ugly, that personality just shines through. If that munter had, had a one night stand, she'd have found away of telling everyone about it on her stories and showing the guy somehow.

It's not trolling, people don't send her those comments. Generally we are commenting on her cat fishing. She is ashamed of her size and always tries to his her true size, so of course we comment on it when we see her true size. She's an absolute twit.
I think we can all agree it’s Poppy’s personality that makes her unattractive and not her physical attributes 😂 people fancy all manner of people - fat, thin, bald, hairy 😂 there’s someone out there for everyone🤪

Reactions: 16
It's not the general comments I'm talking about. It's the comments with the insinuation that no man would touch her with a barge pole because she's got a large stomach. It's fat shaming. And I bet plenty of people do say it to her in her DMs as they do with Whatlauraloves because she talks about it quite frequently.

People don't need to come on here and end up feeling ashamed of their bodies and that no men would ever want them because their fat when really they just wanted to slate Poppy Adams because she's on her 46th trip to Essex this month.

There's a fine line between gossiping and trolling. I believe slating her because of her stomach is crossing that line.
Whatlauraloves is a notorious bullshitter and teller of lies so let's not bring her into the conversation 🙄

Reactions: 7
So it's being fat and having cellulite and psoriasis that's the issue? Not sure losing weight would fix those.
It's being a dick basically, and a liar.
The issue is hers. She is the one who did surgeries to lose weight, quite an extreme solution, especially for a young woman, fucks them up not following the post-surgery recommendations. and now she has a stomach arriving to her knees.
I am not 12. I know women have cellulite and some have psoriasis.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Fat isn’t necessarily bad or unattractive but in Poppy’s case her body has been absolutely destroyed by her bad habits and unwillingness to self reflect and change that behaviour. I have genuinely never seen anyone her age that looks like she does - and I know plenty of plus size girls and women around her size who look incredible. The fact she’s not even 30 years old and has had £30k worth or surgery that has left her looking like she does is mind-blowingly sad.

I get the whole argument of “don’t comment on her stomach as that’s trolling” but she’s the one posting herself wedged into harness underwear with her stomach in full view and continuously showing it off… yes there are lots of plus sized women on this thread but are any of you posting pictures of your stomach? Just like everything else on here it’s an opinion… she is not remotely attractive to me because her body and how she presents it on Instagram genuinely repulses me. That’s just my opinion but I wouldn’t post it directly to her Instagram as for me that is actually trolling.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s had two lots of surgery, some people would give their right arm for the opportunity to have WLS and she’s on her second go at it. She does NOTHING to help her psoriasis, including spraying herself with bleeping hairspray. She absolutely loves herself, is full of tit and a horrible brat. I think her body is awful and she only has herself to blame for that, if that makes me a troll for what I said about her belly then 🤷🏼‍♀️

It’s like her March photo dump or whatever. Do we really need to see the nipple piercings? Of *all* the photos she could’ve chose she uploaded that one. Attention seeking twit of the earth.

Reactions: 13
Of course a really good looking man helped her with her case 🥱

Also, why would an important business man have papers on a clip board?! Are you sure he wasn’t trying to sell you Sky, Poppy?
Why didn’t she say yes please to his offer to help with her case? We’re supposed to believe that she’s so good on dates/flirting, so you’d think she would have accepted his gesture and started a chat. Even a bit of flirty banter. I mean she is a sex kitten after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why didn’t she say yes please to his offer to help with her case? We’re supposed to believe that she’s so good on dates/flirting, so you’d think she would have accepted his gesture and started a chat. Even a bit of flirty banter. I mean she is a sex kitten after all.
Well 1, because it probably never happened and 2, if it did happen, the way she walks he probably thought she needed assistance, nothing sexual or flirty just a nice man assisting someone.

The fact she sexualises every man that she encounters is wrong and sums up her emotional immaturity and what an obnoxious twit she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's not the general comments I'm talking about. It's the comments with the insinuation that no man would touch her with a barge pole because she's got a large stomach. It's fat shaming. And I bet plenty of people do say it to her in her DMs as they do with Whatlauraloves because she talks about it quite frequently.

People don't need to come on here and end up feeling ashamed of their bodies and that no men would ever want them because their fat when really they just wanted to slate Poppy Adams because she's on her 46th trip to Essex this month.

There's a fine line between gossiping and trolling. I believe slating her because of her stomach is crossing that line.
She is fair game on here and trolling is contacting her directly to say she's a twit. This is a gossip forum and we can discuss her. It's not for you to moderate. I'm over weight, most of us are on here, but the majority haven't had 2 wls surgeries and cat fish. People are saying Poppy isn't attractive, mainly due to that personality of hers. The fact that she constantly lies about her size is what annoys people, she is a Billy bullshitter, so why would we believe she has one night stands, she couldn't keep it quiet. Men will fancy her, then they'll get to know her and run a mile like Cam did.

I don't know why people get so offended on here, we're discussing Poppy not you. If people don't like it, don't read the forum.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.