Poppy Adams #15 Don’t you dare ask about cam, you know I only sleep with people in my fam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god she’s a mess. Not a hot mess just a if my friends liked me I wouldn’t be such a mess, mess

Reactions: 7
She’s such a fantasist. Maybe she’s one of those people who thinks stuff that pops into her head randomly really happened.

Reactions: 9
That unnecessarily long and probably fake story could have been condensed into one clip saying that bouncers made a slight about the guy's height. But, she wouldn't have been able to shoe horn in that the bouncers called her beautiful that way :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bouncers my arse. I’m safe in the knowledge If my boyfriend kissed me In a club he would have moved heaven and earth to find me, I’m 100% sure Matthew will do the same for poppy. He was obsessed after all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
And….didn’t her friend whoever she was texting call him small man and poppy didn’t pull them up for it. So why go mad at the bouncers when her friend literally just took the piss of him.

Reactions: 15
Thread title suggestion. Poppy Adams The whole male race are obsessed with. You won’t see it. They lost me but I PROMISE THEYRE obsessed

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who else is waiting for the next episode of “ Things that only happened in Poppy’s head”?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m bleeping messaging that bar and going to ask them to contact the bouncers to see if it happened!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She talks utter dross! Bouncers are to busy, especially at closing time to be chatting tit to anyone 😆😆😆 genuinely never in my life heard so much shite out one person's gob

Reactions: 6
Nice of her to wish her great mate a Happy Birthday at this hour of the day. Well done, Poppy

Reactions: 5
I’m bleeping messaging that bar and going to ask them to contact the bouncers to see if it happened!!
I was sooo close to replying to her stories just saying oh duck off Poppy you lying twit. The only purpose of that whole story was to say that the bouncers thought she was too good for someone. If she really liked this guy (after all when you know, you know) she wouldn’t be telling everyone he got taken the piss out of. I don’t know how she kept a straight face when doing those story’s tbh 😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
I’ve here heard so much pish in my life. I live in Edinburgh, the club she was in is a shithole. And there’s not a chance in the creation of Christ that 2 doormen told her the guy was punching. She’s a crackpot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Utter drivel🤥🥱🥱two of my brothers were bouncers. They just want to get you out of the venue as quickly and safely as possible and with the least amount of trouble, they might make polite small talk as they usher you out the door but they don’t give a duck who you’re with or what you look like. They certainly wouldn’t bother fighting one of the punters cos he made a comment, too much paperwork for a start 🙄

Reactions: 14
Please don’t forget, she stood in front of the bouncers to stop a fight. Poppy Adams, the saviour of small men everywhere. It’s what Jesus died for.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So he spent all this time supposedly waiting for her whilst the bouncers worshipped at her feet and then came back to fight them and yet she then somehow lost him without getting his number…sure ya did hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.