Poppy Adams #15 Don’t you dare ask about cam, you know I only sleep with people in my fam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you everyone for filling me in! Couldn’t get my head around that story 🙃 Poppy’s such a character.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Does every story have to turn into an anecdote about sex? bleeping hell, she is like a teenager who has just started sleeping with someone, acting all sophisticated around her mates because she isn’t a virgin any more.

Reactions: 17
Everything is over exaggerated, the head movements, the screeches and sniffs, the wavy hands. Its all very much an act isn't it!? The fantastical tales of ONS's that portray her as the cool sexy sex haver... Maybe it is a real story maybe it's not, but everything is an act, her noisy outbursts are almost tourettes like, she's soo keen for attention. I dunno I just get the impression she's really not a very happy person at all and this mouthy gobby facade is all for the gram, I think she's deeply unhappy (as if the photoshopping didn't already indicate that)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How utterly, utterly embarrassingly not hilarious she is!

30 years old and these are her alleged sexual experiences! If you are gonna make up stories at least make them funny or plausible!

And " can we just take a moment, can we just take a moment" to look at how orange her face is and how grubby her black top is ! 🙄

Reactions: 11
Funny that…
I've literally just come straight over here with the same screenshot after seeing her story. Never has a truer word been spoken by Poppy

She's got sex on the mind today, she needs to get one of her many vibrators out.
I know it was a one night stand, but he probably never saw you again because of your vile personality and I doubt he thinks about you farting during sex.
Screenshot_20220413-174452.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Why isn't she hiding her parents for her stories? How does her not caring if a man doesn't like her green nails (if she had a man) lead on to a "story" about her having sex. She's embarrassing, the girl needs to grow up, she's so desperate.
View attachment 1191337
Why does she look like she has a receding hairline??

Reactions: 5
I find it very sad that the content that she and the likes of Laura Ferry post . They can’t have many friends of sense of purpose in their life with the time they spend drivelling utter shite out of their mouths

Reactions: 2
No wonder she didn’t explicitly say where she was flying to. Even she knows that flight distance is an actual joke!
Sometimes it’s cheaper than the train easy jet to flights for less than £40 your looking at over £100 to go by train

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.