Poppy Adams #15 Don’t you dare ask about cam, you know I only sleep with people in my fam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What crap she talks she is totally deluded! Punching my arse! She is on another planet. Bouncers just want everyone home and to get home themselves! Does she honestly think she is beautiful
Poppy Adams: Punching, My Pointy Arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am agog at the amount of chocolate. Her parents are bleeping enablers to their children - it’s so weird as both of them are slim people and both their kids are gigantic?
I have a feeling that her mum may have been bigger in the past. She seems to wear oversize tent style dresses that drown her.

Reactions: 7
Why on earth her mum & brother sent all that Easter chocolate ill never know 🙄 still an absolute brat at 30. Surely it'll cause 'dumping' all that sugar.

Plus I'd tell her to duck off if she came to my door at that time to pick up 2 parcels 👊 I'd chuck them out the window. Im sure after the first time I'd be saying no to the delivery drivers who will leave them with anyone

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have a feeling that her mum may have been bigger in the past. She seems to wear oversize tent style dresses that drown her.
I would say it has more to do with her being older and bigger now. So is her husband.
They were very thin in all the old photos from their youth, including raising their both obese children. We don’t know their story but there is something psychological there, not just genetics. The two giant babies seem to be the only big ones in their family (including aunts, uncles, cousins).

Reactions: 12
Sorry but is she moaning about working 2 hours today when she works about 4 hours a week??? I’m off to do an 11 hour shift on my feet! She’ll be back on her sofa leaving a giant point arsed divot in a couple of hours while eating 20000 calories of Easter chocolate while making stories about how all of Edinburgh fell in love with her on her 2 min waddle from her Uber to her job
She needs to enter the real bleeping world

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Thread title: Pythagorarse’s Theorem of Things That Didn’t Happen

I love what a group effort this has become 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
First time commenter on this thread, long time lurker.

I genuinely feel like Poppy has out-Poppied herself at this point! The bouncer story is absolutely unbelievable, and even if we play devils advocate and imagine for a sec it actually happened, what kind of self obsessed weirdo would then splash it on their stories for 60,000 to look at? Mortifying!

Whoever said she’d gone full on Jay from the Inbetweeners was spot on. The sex brags are just plain cringe!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Her bikini photos, she is looking more desperate every day

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She only told that story about when she was chatting to the bouncers and they said he was punching to tell us just that
She doesn’t care that they said what they said about that guy she just had to share that they complimented her
I’ve never known anyone love herself as much as she does !

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her bikini photos, she is looking more desperate every day
Please Short man Matthew find me on Instagram and wife me… look how good I look in a borrowed bikini when I alter and filter my photos to duck and hide the bottom half of my body!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Fellow big titty friends? She hasn't got big boobs, they're flat as pancakes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Fellow big titty friends? She hasn't got big boobs, they're flat as pancakes!
They are long rather than large, as they droop down to her stomach, which droops down to her knees. She literally has tits where her belly should be and a belly where her knees should be.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.