Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chip1984

VIP Member
There is absolutely no way that that bra has been done up at the back. If you look at the photo you can see how the fat/excess skin bulges from way above where the bottom of the bra line sits. I won’t believe it until you show us the back Poppy, it’s not just the cup size that doesn’t fit, is it?
Is that someone holding it behind her on the left?? I'm sure i can see a wrist!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Tharsheblows

VIP Member
She’s the girl that men shag but don’t tell anyone they have because they’re embarrassed and ashamed. There are some men out there that will shag anything, including the likes of knee belly Piggy. I mean Poppy.
To be fair it’s probably her personality that puts them off. Men can fancy bigger/fat ladies ya know.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
If miniature Mathew was freakishly small, then I suppose there’s a chance that the doormen were laughing at the prospect of pointy ass Poppy riding him into oblivion and then when she asked why they were laughing, they humoured her by saying he was punching…. But even then, why share this story? It’s mortifying!!!

15F225B4-839B-4710-94CA-46E8FB05A393.jpeg

Maybe stop behaving like one then hun!! 🙄😃

• Haha

Loobloo

VIP Member
Even tightening the straps would of helped this look better!! Surely this is sitting far to low?
Everytime I see this sexy mouth pose she tries, it looks EXACTLY like the way my dog looks at the telly when there are animals on. Gormless and like she doesn't understand.

It looks so, so bad. The fit isn’t right for her, the colour doesn’t really suit her skin tone, the top of the cup is attempting to slice her boob in half, I’m not convinced that bra style is right for her… it’s just a whole big mess.
And the wayward nipples....one nipple is in jail, the other's out on bail 🥴

• Haha

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
My postman handed me a parcel today and said enjoy the sunshine....I've ordered a wedding dress 🙄

• Haha

Not.today.brenda

She’s the girl that men shag but don’t tell anyone they have because they’re embarrassed and ashamed. There are some men out there that will shag anything, including the likes of knee belly Piggy. I mean Poppy.
When it comes to a point of slating her because of her size/stomach it really is trolling rather than judging someone's personality traits and actions and discussing them with others.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

LadyB65

Chatty Member
Wear the dress…. But make sure you put a horrific looking denim jacket over it to cover your stomach 🙄 The whole outfit looks hideous, definitely not a vibe Poppy Hun, it looks like you’re a waitress who’s just finished work and went to the pub.

• Haha
  • Heart

J2607

VIP Member
Not sure if people have seen this but she's returning to Edinburgh tomorrow and said that she's actually coming back down to Essex LATER IN THE WEEK.

I cannot actually fucking cope with her. Her completely distorted and privileged life, whilst the country is suffering a significant cost of living crisis, is disgusting.

• Wow

Loobloo

VIP Member
I'm sick of the 'love that for me', calling inanimate objects she/he, 'such a vibe', the sniffing, the level of which she loves herself. I can't bear it, but yet I can't unfollow.

Reactions: 23

DignityLOLz

Literally just signed up but have been following the thread for ages
‘Ill post anything in my camera roll’
Any photos of some fucking dignity Pops? Nah didnt think so!

• Haha

Loobloo

VIP Member
It always makes me laugh when she tries to make out she has hips and a big bum, where really it’s her massive stomach and back fat shelf that gives the illusion of that shape 😅
"She's a thicc old girl with hips. We move"

• Haha

DignityLOLz

I think Brad much be giving her a fingering as well as a shite hair cut. Surely no one travels to another country for a bowl cut & box dye?!

• Haha
  • Sick

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
She can’t remember anything from last night but can word for word repeat the conversation with the bouncers?? Nah…..bullshit
😭😭😭😭 she’s an embarrassment to fat women everywhere. she’s SO hard up to appear desirable that she just makes up endless fairytale stories. as if bouncers even GAF who is with who / leaving with who!!! 🙈

Reactions: 22