Poppy Adams #15 Don’t you dare ask about cam, you know I only sleep with people in my fam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slobbing about in her full face of makeup AFTER bathing. Wash your face you grot bag.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Someone come and section the daft bint. Can’t remember anything but has pieced together the bouncers telling her that mystery Matthew was ‘punching’ and that they “couldn’t believe SHE was going home with HIM”

Wow. Just wow

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Someone come and section the daft bint. Can’t remember anything but has pieced together the bouncers telling her that mystery Matthew was ‘punching’ and that they “couldn’t believe SHE was going home with HIM”

Wow. Just wow
But the biiiiigggggg clue there is they were laughing soo clearly taking the absolute piss out of the deluded daft mare! She talks absolute shite!

Reactions: 22

Wow. Just wow
All I could think was what a load of bullshit. I highly doubt that conversation happened, she’s so full of herself.

She‘s such a spoilt cow, moaning that the parcel that she’s not bothered to collect better be an easter egg, spoilt brat.

Reactions: 14
God she's an absolute stinker still sitting in her makeup after a bath and at this time of night.

Reactions: 3
She can’t remember anything from last night but can word for word repeat the conversation with the bouncers?? Nah…..bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Wow. Just wow
Literally ran here to say that exact thing!😂😂😂 can’t remember anything from the night but can remember an entire conversation and she clearly got the wrong end of the stick, they were obviously laughing because they couldn’t believe he’d be going with her because she’d be punching🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
She can’t remember anything from last night but can word for word repeat the conversation with the bouncers?? Nah…..bullshit
😭😭😭😭 she’s an embarrassment to fat women everywhere. she’s SO hard up to appear desirable that she just makes up endless fairytale stories. as if bouncers even GAF who is with who / leaving with who!!! 🙈

Reactions: 22
She’s certainly entertaining tonight. I can’t believe she said she never laughs at people, she has secretly filmed various people in the past and laughed at them.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She is absolutely the liability friend we all had in our twenties who couldn’t handle her drink. I had a friend who was similar and was fun until she got too drunk and it ruined the night because it would be embarrassing dramatics.
In her 30s and moaning about Easter eggs ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Okay !! So this girl is off her head i swear
From my experience with night clubs and doorman they dont have time to chat tit with pissed up randoms leaving at 3 in the morning its usual a case of come on we're closing off home you go

Or is it cause poppy is the most beautiful girl in the world and they feel the need to stop what there doing to fall at her feet to worship the very ground those size 9 doc martens feet walk upon

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.