Poppy Adams #15 Don’t you dare ask about cam, you know I only sleep with people in my fam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m DESPERATE to know for sure who is holding her blanket / towel at the back 😩!! Is it her dad? Brother? Brad? Some cheeky link she met on Tinder last night and rode into oblivion back at her parent’s house? I MUST KNOW.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I’m DESPERATE to know for sure who is holding her blanket / towel at the back 😩!! Is it her dad? Brother? Brad? Some cheeky link she met on Tinder last night and rode into oblivion back at her parent’s house? I MUST KNOW.
My money’s on her dad. Ben’s wrist is like a ham hock, it’s not him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Are they not holding the bra so she could get a selfie in it? It looks like they are holding the bottom of it together not that it sounds any better 😅

Reactions: 1
The whole being hoisted into a bra thing just demonstrates how shite shes feeling about herself despite her bath sermons about how shes happy & single.

Shes so disenfranchised with *herself* that she posts about bras being a cup size too big rather than being too small in the band. Others would A) just not post the pic! B) share the link & say I ordered wrong size/comes up small etc!

Reactions: 8
it says a lot about how weird her family are when we all assumed it was a man holding her towel. Not once did I even consider it to be her mam 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 31
it says a lot about how weird her family are when we all assumed it was a man holding her towel. Not once did I even consider it to be her mam 😆
Hahaha it’s soo true. I truly did not even think for a second it would be a woman / her mum 🤦🏻‍♀️ the dress without context does look like a shirt sleeve, in fairness 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Same, ha ha
Man woman hobbit ...doesn't matter who it was tbh because its bloody weird whoever but the fact its her mum stood holding her bra together so her 30 year old daughter can flash her nipples on line is not only extremely distasteful its bloody awful ! What parent would be ok with that?? Its no wonder the woman child has zero self respect or proper boundaries!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't believe she has gone back to Essex for someone to wash her hair and clip in hair extensions. She has also had her nails done too, that must be one of the "few other things" she had to go back for.

I can't believe she has gone back to Essex for someone to wash her hair and clip in hair extensions. She has also had her nails done too, that must be one of the "few other things" she had to go back for.
Actually, who am I trying to kid, I absolutely can believe it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Meet our talent LOL.
I recognise the 2 top girls from averts but that's it
Is it one of those agencies that provides, well, what used to be called “Ugly Models”?

I’m not saying any of the people shown in that screenshot are ugly but it used to be a kind of catch-all for “ordinary” models and extras.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.