Poppy Adams #15 Don’t you dare ask about cam, you know I only sleep with people in my fam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to admit that in the past I’ve posted stuff from dating app convos but I can see now that it came from trying to prove (to myself as much as anything) that people were interested and I was actually getting messages
I share the messages I get sometimes because they’re funny . Well I think they are anyway 🤣

So has she flown all the way from Edinburgh to Essex so she can make a huge buffet just for her mum and dad ...oh and her (10%! 😉)...wow!

Her brother is a Tattler 😂 just watched his stories from last night and he says “she doesn’t even know what day of the week it is” - ain’t that the truth 😂 also when she says about the free food and drink they got on the plane 🤦🏻‍♀️ How can she eat all of that!?

Reactions: 5
Her brother is a Tattler 😂 just watched his stories from last night and he says “she doesn’t even know what day of the week it is” - ain’t that the truth 😂 also when she says about the free food and drink they got on the plane 🤦🏻‍♀️ How can she eat all of that!?
It was a 45 min flight, I think they took food on with them!

Reactions: 1
Just as a side note, NO airlines accept passengers bringing their own seatbelt extender. Some individual flight attendants might turn a blind eye to it (or not notice at all) but an airline is not going to risk someone bringing their own they have bought of Amazon, are they? Poppy should walk that back as is it dangerous advice.

I’ve called that twit Laura our for saying the same thing and taking her own belt so same goes for Poppy, even though her advice was better (don’t do it)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm hoping for some drama

London is a long way from Southend! 😂
Ha, is it? It's still next to Essex isn't it? They are still down south at the same time. I'm suspicious that he's gone down to London, when she's in Essex. They could be back together? He could show up on her tinder? I need to get a life.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Ha, is it? It's still next to Essex isn't it? They are still down south at the same time. I'm suspicious that he's gone down to London, when she's in Essex. They could be back together? He could show up on her tinder? I need to get a life.
Haha! It's over a 90 minute drive from London to Southend. I think if she was sniffing round him again we would know ! 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Haha! It's over a 90 minute drive from London to Southend. I think if she was sniffing round him again we would know ! 🙄
Ah, that's quite far then. I was hoping for some drama as well, it's not that exciting now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Tbf, she's always in Essex.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.