Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marge Bouvier

Chatty Member
it says a lot about how weird her family are when we all assumed it was a man holding her towel. Not once did I even consider it to be her mam 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Not.today.brenda

I’m DESPERATE to know for sure who is holding her blanket / towel at the back 😩!! Is it her dad? Brother? Brad? Some cheeky link she met on Tinder last night and rode into oblivion back at her parent’s house? I MUST KNOW.
It's Shellybebs.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Northwitch

First time commenter on this thread, long time lurker.

I genuinely feel like Poppy has out-Poppied herself at this point! The bouncer story is absolutely unbelievable, and even if we play devils advocate and imagine for a sec it actually happened, what kind of self obsessed weirdo would then splash it on their stories for 60,000 to look at? Mortifying!

Whoever said she’d gone full on Jay from the Inbetweeners was spot on. The sex brags are just plain cringe!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
As if she’s on Instagram stories talking about how fat people want to be sexy and chic when she cuts about Edinburgh dressed like either a Sticky Bandit or wedged into a jizz and sweat covered Lycra dress that makes her look like an overstuffed sausage!

She’s about as chic as a fucking claw hammer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Everyone knows where she works. I’m not overly interested really but I know just from watching her stories.

The idea that she is being cautious about it is bollocks, she has pretty much told all her followers where she works many times before. If anyone was seriously interested in locating the actual branch where she works, I’m sure they could piece it together in 10 seconds.

Whilst she is correct about being cautious, it’s too little, too late.
She lives in central Edinburgh, is built like the honey monster and walks like a Weebl, she’s hardly inconspicuous… could spot her waddling down the royal mile no bother.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Clementine

VIP Member
Please don’t forget, she stood in front of the bouncers to stop a fight. Poppy Adams, the saviour of small men everywhere. It’s what Jesus died for.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Furnessian

VIP Member
As a larger woman myself it does kind of hurt to hear people say that no man would ever fancy a fat woman. Everyone has their preferences and plenty of people are attracted to larger women (and men) I personally have never been particularly short of offers.

I can believe her having a one night stand, just doesn’t surprise me that they wouldn’t want to take it any further once they actually talked to her
I’m fat too and plenty of men fancied me back in the day, still do actually. People who say men don’t fancy larger women have no idea what they’re talking about and are projecting their fears about their own bodies onto others.

As for Poppy, it’s her catfishing and often vile personality that make her unattractive.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So let’s say she’s lost 6-7 stone. Realistically on bypass patients that’s about 9-12 months of weight loss. I know everyone is different but she should probably be closer to 10-12 stone lost. Especially when they say you lose the majority of your weight in the first 12 months.
It may not be the volume she’s eating - obviously she may not be eating the huge portions she shows - rather what she’s eating. The majority of the food she shows are high fat, along with sugary cakes and pastries.
I had a bypass 7 weeks ago. I have lost 5 stone since the beginning of January. (I had a liver diet for 4 weeks pre op). I can barely eat much at all and the weight is falling off me, honestly don’t understand how you cannot lose huge amounts of weight! Also, I paid privately myself and its the best decision I have ever made for my health 😊

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Loobloo

VIP Member
'I was in an Uber to a Bumble dates flat at 3am'

'A guy was on his way to mine'

Aye, rightio Poppy you sexpot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26