Poppy Adams #15 Don’t you dare ask about cam, you know I only sleep with people in my fam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If miniature Mathew was freakishly small, then I suppose there’s a chance that the doormen were laughing at the prospect of pointy ass Poppy riding him into oblivion and then when she asked why they were laughing, they humoured her by saying he was punching…. But even then, why share this story? It’s mortifying!!!

15F225B4-839B-4710-94CA-46E8FB05A393.jpeg

Maybe stop behaving like one then hun!! 🙄😃

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Load of Jackanory if you ask me. So we’ve got a man who was ‘obsessed’ with her fighting with two bouncers, who were both falling over themselves to compliment her, over whether he was good looking enough to go home with her? Considering that she’d gone out in that unwashed & extremely unflattering dress that clings to her low hanging gut & weird pointy arse, it just doesn’t seem feasible does it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Once again gobsmacked at how old poppy is. Is she 13 or 30? The amount of chocolate her mum sent her is 😮
Poppy is considered morbidly obese, she has the body of an 80yr old, like send anything else if you feel you have to send your adult daughter a present, send her one bag of eggs and some pjs?? The excess is mind blowing

Reactions: 15
Once again gobsmacked at how old poppy is. Is she 13 or 30? The amount of chocolate her mum sent her is 😮
Poppy is considered morbidly obese, she has the body of an 80yr old, like send anything else if you feel you have to send your adult daughter a present, send her one bag of eggs and some pjs?? The excess is mind blowing
Unbelievable! She's had not 1 but 2 WLS and her mother is sending her enough chocolate for 10 people! It's grotesque tbh and I guess we have an answer to why almost 2 years on from WLS x2 she is still morbidly obese!
I'm actually shocked 😲

Reactions: 14
I just don’t understand how she can eat and drink so much! The couple of people with a bypass/sleeve I know are further from surgery than Poppy and are still really restricted. Too much alcohol would make them violently ill.
She really always has to be the woman that men fancy, she was so drunk she couldn’t remember a thing but suddenly tells the story basically word for word. I have a feeling the bouncers were laughing at her , being bigger and tall going with this much smaller guy. He must have been significantly small for a guy for it to have become a nickname. I just find it hard to believe so many men always fancy her, nothing weight related just how it is when I’m out with a bunch of gorgeous ladies. They deserve men dropping at their feet, very glam, groomed women BUT men are still shy and silent.

Reactions: 10
Yes, if any of it did happen, the bouncers were laughing at a large woman going home with a small man. I very much doubt they were in shock and disbelief about a goddess like Poppy Adams copping off with a man well below her pay grade. She is bleeping mad

Reactions: 14
Poppy Adams #16 - Come with me and you’ll be in a world of pure imagination

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I am agog at the amount of chocolate. Her parents are bleeping enablers to their children - it’s so weird as both of them are slim people and both their kids are gigantic?

Reactions: 12
The whole family is fucked up, imagine paying out for weight loss surgery (twice!) and yet still sending a massive hamper of chocolate.

Reactions: 8
Also why couldn’t she have just given her an egg or something the last time she was in Essex to take back rather than sending loads of shite? Not like she hasn’t been down there recently 🙄

Reactions: 10
Yes, if any of it did happen, the bouncers were laughing at a large woman going home with a small man. I very much doubt they were in shock and disbelief about a goddess like Poppy Adams copping off with a man well below her pay grade. She is bleeping mad
Unless the guy was an actual dwarf and they were scared for his safety. She’s making it up as usual

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
What crap she talks she is totally deluded! Punching my arse! She is on another planet. Bouncers just want everyone home and to get home themselves! Does she honestly think she is beautiful

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.