Poppy Adams #15 Don’t you dare ask about cam, you know I only sleep with people in my fam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not saying women need to wear make up, it’s all about choice. But…. Did Milly seriously go clubbing bare faced? 😱 she’s wearing make up in all her other insta pics but goes on a night out without it 😬😬 she really isn’t helping herself
Fair fucks to her for going out without makeup. She is clearly happy and couldn’t be bothered. The pressure women place on other women to conform to their beauty standards is astounding.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
When I TELL you ladies I literally RAN here after seeing Poppy’s stories and I LITERALLY laughed out loud at the “he was obsessed with you” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When I TELL you ladies I literally RAN here after seeing Poppy’s stories and I LITERALLY laughed out loud at the “he was obsessed with you” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Me too 😂😂😂

She’s bleeping desperate.

He probably ran a mile once he lost his beer goggles.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Coming from someone who has dated ALOT and yeah look I’m still single but I can tell you that if a man is interested he is 💯 getting your number, I’m actually embarrassed for her 🙃

Reactions: 18
Fair fucks to her for going out without makeup. She is clearly happy and couldn’t be bothered. The pressure women place on other women to conform to their beauty standards is astounding.
No this is very true, and I agree woman should not have to wear make up if they don’t want to, just a bit odd as she clearly wears makeup everywhere else 😂

It’s something an “older” woman MIGHT do 🤣🤣🤣
literally now she’s getting married she’s transformed into a 50 year old house wife overnight. I swear she used to be trendy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How mind numbingly childish was that text exchange? 😂 Isn’t she almost 30? The only person likely to be obsessed with Poppy, is Poppy herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Coming from someone who has dated ALOT and yeah look I’m still single but I can tell you that if a man is interested he is 💯 getting your number, I’m actually embarrassed for her 🙃
I agree. If a guy is interested he will get your number. “Matthew” definitely legged it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just saw the rest of the stories with the photos and poppy really just does think she’s all that doesn’t she

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Or the man was just shy and Poppy "the introvert" can't stand shy men.

So in any case, piss off Poppy !

Reactions: 2
That follower can't be a tattler and I'm sure she was wearing Jess' zebra top from her collection.

Reactions: 6
Oh bless her! God loves a trier ! Matthew was clearly as drunk as she was and smelt the desperation a mile away! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Funny how there is a picture of everyone else in the vicinity but not this bloke 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
without generalising too much.. if a man wants you he makes it happen. He will find a way to message you. Who knows, maybe in a week we will have a “when you know you know” post

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Announcing to her 60k followers she was hungover at work she clearly doesn’t give a tit about her job 😂 I’d be too scared in case my boss saw 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.