Poppy Adams #15 Don’t you dare ask about cam, you know I only sleep with people in my fam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @lozboz for the title.

Poppy hasn't done much recently, apart from talk about boundaries, men, the fact she's never been set up with anyone. Poppy keeps talking to her phone, either in the bath or with a towel around her, and posting them to her stories, it appears that she has no friends to share her boring mundane thoughts with.
Hagrid hasn't been mentioned since November, but Poppy is still following her.
DON'T ASK POPPY ABOUT CAM, she has boundaries, don't you know.

I've probably forgotten a lot, if anyone wants to do a recap?

Reactions: 10
I'm off work today with a horribly infected throat and I've probably still done more work than Poppy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s going to Essex… again?! To get her hair done…. Again?! I don’t understand.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Hasn’t she only just had her hair done? And yet another trip to Essex, I honestly couldn’t be arsed with travelling that far every couple of weeks, especially when she has nothing keeping her in Scotland

Reactions: 14
Literally just signed up but have been following the thread for ages
‘Ill post anything in my camera roll’
Any photos of some bleeping dignity Pops? Nah didnt think so!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did she not just get her done at the beginning of this month when she was last in Essex? Why does she live in Edinburgh I’m so confused 😂🙈

Reactions: 9
Travelling back to mummy and daddy as no friends or life in Edinburgh

Reactions: 13
Her hair will be so over processed, she needs to leave it alone! I used to think she was really pretty but her ugly personality ruins it!

Reactions: 11
OMG last time guys, she posted a photo of her in bed with a one night stand. SHE’S SO ZANY 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her hair will be so over processed, she needs to leave it alone! I used to think she was really pretty but her ugly personality ruins it!
Wtf I have blonde hair naturally which is dyed brown and my roots need doing regularly but not when I need them doing every 3 weeks 😬surely you’d think she’d stretch it out considering the miles she has to travel for it. Don’t even know why she does he doesn’t seem to be that amazing of a hairdresser 😂

Reactions: 7
I think Brad much be giving her a fingering as well as a shite hair cut. Surely no one travels to another country for a bowl cut & box dye?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Full sugar and fizzy - shows how seriously she's taken her gastric bypass, but then so does her "weight loss"

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.