Poppy Adams #15 Don’t you dare ask about cam, you know I only sleep with people in my fam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had to be trolling us with the tinder photos and saying they have to do it so they know she’s not a catfish.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was on the same meds for years and they will so good!!! Some wide effects but nothing I couldn't cope with and the good outweighed the bad. Obviously everyone's different though

Reactions: 2
I was on the same meds for years and they will so good!!! Some wide effects but nothing I couldn't cope with and the good outweighed the bad. Obviously everyone's different though
And if I remember correctly she barely gave the last lot a good go because she had some side effects? She stopped taking them very soon after starting them even though they immediately cleared up her skin. I'm assuming the side effects must've been bad?

Reactions: 3
And if I remember correctly she barely gave the last lot a good go because she had some side effects? She stopped taking them very soon after starting them even though they immediately cleared up her skin. I'm assuming the side effects must've been bad?
Methotrexate made me feel like I was going to throw up all the time and my hair was falling out... Also others but they were the worst ones for me

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Yes she didn't give it much chance to settle but I'm assuming her doctor said stop?!

Reactions: 1
I believe she stopped drinking the drugs because she couldn’t drink on them? Have I dreamt that it does anyone else remember that? My mum is on methotrexate for RA and has been fine on them so everyone is different obviously.

But also regardless I don’t even have a skin condition like poppy and common sense would tell you that hot baths, hairspray and heavily scented lotions and bath gels would be the absolute worst thing for it

Reactions: 11
Hi guyzzzzzzz (smacks lips) so it’s 4.37am and I have to be up at 6 for a train. I’m so unorganised haha love that for me. I spent the night on Tinder and I swear, there are just no decent guys that I want to match with!!!! (sucks teeth and chews something) Anyway TMI but we’re all friends, I am so in need for some sex, y’know? I have the vibrators that I showed you about… actually I must do an AMA, but I digress!!!! haha what am I like!… so yeah I have them but they just don’t keep your girl satisfied. Your girl needs sex because I have a lot of it. Oh she nasty! My Uber is coming at 6.15 and I haven’t packed or even tidied up but we move! I don’t know if I’ll sleep on the train or not, I’m so indecisive at times haha. Okay goodnight! Mwah mwah. Oh and I was thinking, maybe I’ll stay awake on the train because I want to eat this amazing sandwich from M&S that cost £8.80. £8.80 who does she think she is?!

(Assuming this is what I’ll wake up to tomorrow)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Um, so I have psoriasis and arthritis... Same as Poppy. I started on one medication that worked at the start but after a year on it and increasing the dosage up to the max level the side effects were horrible. So I'm now moved onto injections which I'm administering myself.

Not defending her, just an explanation... She is still a plonker
If it was to do with the side effects then fair enough but she still doesn’t help herself with the harsh body scrubs (I don’t have psoriasis but I do have sensitive skin I know it’s not the same but I’d say it would be worse on someone with psoriasis as bad as hers), scented lotions, bath bombs hairspray sprayed directly onto her legs. How can she be coming 30 and be stupid to spray hairspray on a bad flare up 😬😬

Hi guyzzzzzzz (smacks lips) so it’s 4.37am and I have to be up at 6 for a train. I’m so unorganised haha love that for me. I spent the night on Tinder and I swear, there are just no decent guys that I want to match with!!!! (sucks teeth and chews something) Anyway TMI but we’re all friends, I am so in need for some sex, y’know? I have the vibrators that I showed you about… actually I must do an AMA, but I digress!!!! haha what am I like!… so yeah I have them but they just don’t keep your girl satisfied. Your girl needs sex because I have a lot of it. Oh she nasty! My Uber is coming at 6.15 and I haven’t packed or even tidied up but we move! I don’t know if I’ll sleep on the train or not, I’m so indecisive at times haha. Okay goodnight! Mwah mwah. Oh and I was thinking, maybe I’ll stay awake on the train because I want to eat this amazing sandwich from M&S that cost £8.80. £8.80 who does she think she is?!

I read this with her speaking it in my head 😩🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
If it was to do with the side effects then fair enough but she still doesn’t help herself with the harsh body scrubs (I don’t have psoriasis but I do have sensitive skin I know it’s not the same but I’d say it would be worse on someone with psoriasis as bad as hers), scented lotions, bath bombs hairspray sprayed directly onto her legs. How can she be coming 30 and be stupid to spray hairspray on a bad flare up 😬😬

I read this with her speaking it in my head 😩🤣
Me too lol

Reactions: 1
Even tightening the straps would of helped this look better!! Surely this is sitting far to low?
It looks so, so bad. The fit isn’t right for her, the colour doesn’t really suit her skin tone, the top of the cup is attempting to slice her boob in half, I’m not convinced that bra style is right for her… it’s just a whole big mess.

Reactions: 5
Even tightening the straps would of helped this look better!! Surely this is sitting far to low?
Everytime I see this sexy mouth pose she tries, it looks EXACTLY like the way my dog looks at the telly when there are animals on. Gormless and like she doesn't understand.

It looks so, so bad. The fit isn’t right for her, the colour doesn’t really suit her skin tone, the top of the cup is attempting to slice her boob in half, I’m not convinced that bra style is right for her… it’s just a whole big mess.
And the wayward nipples....one nipple is in jail, the other's out on bail 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 25

You win the internet today 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
This mornings reel starts with a dirty dressing gown and ends with a hole in her tights, so aspirational

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I swear I read that in her voice 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.