Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swipe_up

VIP Member
FC2257F1-D926-4A4D-8999-B99EFD3BEFF8.png
Do you work hard, do you DO YOU?
I don’t see you pulling 16 hour shifts on a Covid ward, I don’t see you having to go out every day worrying what you’ll bring home to your family.
I don’t see you having to work in a school, a nursery or a supermarket.
WHAT I SEE IS AN OBESE ENTITLED FUCK PREACHING ON INSTAGRAM, WHO IS NOW ABOUT TO TRY AND FLOG SOME SHOWER GEL. SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND HAVE A WORD WITH YOURSELF!
Prick

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
Imagine my surprise, my partner put salvage hunters on and smugnall was showing them round the mansion 😂😂

3C955A2C-59B2-4EEC-B855-70FE0FD80668.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I’ve lurked for ages and resisted registering but the ad for the gifted flowers tipped me over the edge.
She has a face like a satellite dish, it fills the screen. I guess your head swells that size when you’re so full of your own bullshit.
Don’t even get me started on the ‘I haven’t got time to...’ boll0cks.
Things I did when I had a 4 year old and a 6 month old:
Open university degree
Part time job
Keep my small, rented house (not fatty towers like that have) cleaned and organised
Avoided being a massive c**t

It really wasn’t that hard. To be fair, I bottle fed from early on. Maybe it’s the bap flap that takes time. Getting ones Tudor titties out must clearly take some monumental effort. Bit like when Jimmy boy is giving her one. Once he’s thrown the bag of flour to find the wet spot I bet he has to launch a scrambling net at her for the ascent.

Right, now I’ve spat my venom I will go back to quietly watching from the wings.

As you were.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
I clicked on it, read the first sentence and it made me want to punch her. I “controlled my negativity” and stopped following Henry instead.

10 points for whoever guesses what the first line says...
Was it : ' I had the most spiritual birth ever- I just took 3 deep breaths in, focused on my inner beauty, murmured' you got this mama' under my nose 11 times , and just like that my 19lbs baby just slid out of my vagina, like it was buttered up with the leftover goose fat from our Sunday roast, and then she latched onto my tit and didn't let go for 18 months '?

• Haha
Reactions: 38

ChubsterMcGubster

I know it’s a bit premature, but I have an idea for the next thread title...

A list of things that Henry flogs, bodyshop, tesco, even her dogs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

PotNoodleHead

Blinky is back with a new Tesco ad... 'we're consciously trying to reduce our food waste' ... well you're a family of absolute hogs so there's no worries there.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
For me she's just too relatable. I eat too much, drink too much, spend more than my means, and probably don't wash on the daily 🙈🤷‍♀️😆

Always brush my teeth before 8am tho 🤢

But to be fair who wants to watch a fatter, smugger version of their worse self? I mean jesus my kids have normal names, I actually sleep with my husband and managed to love and take care of our pets whilst having 3 under 5 in our house.

We survived perfectly well without boob selfies, wanky tuff trays, kids king size beds, takeaways for toddlers, 'flowers in the attic' playroom, and personal stylists for obese Mums tho so 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ah yes the corona-coaster. Yes, yes ups and downs. I accept that.
But juggling? Juggling what?
Does she mean 2 kids and a house? Because it certainly isn’t juggling a demanding job, elderly parents, pets, mental illness, a physical disability or anything that *actually* might result in the feeling of keeping 1000 plates spinning.

Maybe it’s swan necks, turkey legs, Hunter wellies and £40 kids’ knives that she’s juggling? In which case I would like to see that as her next bit of content, thanks kindly.

wouldn’t it be a revelation for her to actually talk about gratitude, and feeling satisfied with her lot. She has a great deal to feel lucky about and moaning relentlessly isn’t a shortcut for relatability.
I just went to check if this insufferable smug twat follows Chelsea Pateman. She does - and you’d expect her to feel ashamed of herself when she watches Chelsea’s stories. Chelsea has two young ones, two dogs and a husband who is very ill. And she has a job as well, although I’m guessing she’s not going in at the moment. She is a remarkable young woman who holds it all together and doesn’t moan and complain and carry on. She looks after her family, cooks nutritious meals (just chickens, no swans or banquets) and manages to walk the dogs when she takes the twins out.
Meanwhile, there’s this overstuffed twat moaning that she can’t find the time to wash, calling her children disgusting names because they act like children and giving her dogs away because she just can’t find the time to walk them. Selfish, self entitled smug twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Sparkle87

VIP Member
So in one breath she's saying she takes herb out for a walk every day to get him asleep then she was saying she now is going for a walk for herself cos she's a mama and she's got this ,😷 so why can't she take the fucking dogs out at the same time as when she goes out 😑 she's a lazy bint ..

Reactions: 30

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
I’ve screenshot all the ones that didn’t have flashy ones and I’ve sent all of them to the ASA. From now on, if there are sneaky/hidden ads, I’m sending them in as a complaint

Fuck it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Whilst I’m here, idea for the next thread title.

Feebs is a boss babe, a mamma who got ‘dis!

With her Tudor titties and her face like a sky dish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

swipe_up

VIP Member
Fuck me I hate those pink & purple Vans
You clearly have no taste I think they’re lovely 😂😂😂😂
1612621492522.jpeg
Does she purposely try and look as much as a clown as poss? Styled by Susie must weep when she sees her choices, but then must remember she gets money from these sad old fucks

• Haha
Reactions: 28