Phoebe Court #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Eat the frog” - I think she meant eat that swan. Oh Henry!

Don’t even get me started on “template by @swfeebs” - bleeping hell. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How can they have so many followers that buy into this body shop/ lumi (lifethroughemseyes)/ tesco (lil keepingkate) all of them keeping this tit going. Gotta fear for the general population! They are not inspirational mothers. They are just saleswomen.

Reactions: 8
duck me.... the reels, the gifts that keep on giving 😂

603DDBFA-0EEF-4192-96E5-890A6DB99950.jpeg
Also my face when I saw the smug one in a towel

• Haha
Reactions: 18
duck me I hate those pink & purple Vans
You clearly have no taste I think they’re lovely 😂😂😂😂
1612621492522.jpeg
Does she purposely try and look as much as a clown as poss? Styled by Susie must weep when she sees her choices, but then must remember she gets money from these sad old fucks

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It's freezing outside,she can't be warm?! Them
Bloody jeans and her gunt though 🤦🏼‍♀️ Why can't chive go nap in bed. I don't watch her every day ,her talking story's make me
Cringe it's the fingerings of the facial area
And the words she
Uses,something unnatural about it,and using the word coronacoaster makes me
Imagine it was invented and used only by the mummas achingly longing to join the strong girls club forever. Jump off the bandwagon🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That outfit and crappy jewellery is awful!

Also the time she spends fannying around making a reel she could be settling Herbie to sleep but it's boobs do it or the pushchair have to do the work for her. Such a lazy tit.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.