Phoebe Court #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that ginger hair thing she raves about it meant to be sorting her hair out 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Rubbing all that swan juice off her chin for what felt like an eternity to tell us she walked for 1.5 miles. Slow bleeping clap

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God she goes on doesn’t she. Well done for going for a walk, lazy cow

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see she's taking control of her debt by buying herself some nice pricey apple airpods!

Reactions: 5
Ah yes the corona-coaster. Yes, yes ups and downs. I accept that.
But juggling? Juggling what?
Does she mean 2 kids and a house? Because it certainly isn’t juggling a demanding job, elderly parents, pets, mental illness, a physical disability or anything that *actually* might result in the feeling of keeping 1000 plates spinning.

Maybe it’s swan necks, turkey legs, Hunter wellies and £40 kids’ knives that she’s juggling? In which case I would like to see that as her next bit of content, thanks kindly.

wouldn’t it be a revelation for her to actually talk about gratitude, and feeling satisfied with her lot. She has a great deal to feel lucky about and moaning relentlessly isn’t a shortcut for relatability.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Does she mean 2 kids and a house? Because it certainly isn’t juggling a demanding job, elderly parents, pets, mental illness, a physical disability or anything that *actually* might result in the feeling of keeping 1000 plates spinning.

Maybe it’s swan necks, turkey legs, Hunter wellies and £40 kids’ knives that she’s juggling? In which case I would like to see that as her next bit of content, thanks kindly.

wouldn’t it be a revelation for her to actually talk about gratitude, and feeling satisfied with her lot. She has a great deal to feel lucky about and moaning relentlessly isn’t a shortcut for relatability.
Yes to this!

‘it’s just hard, isn’t it?’ harder if you’re a single parent living in a 2 bed flat with two kids, one or both of whom have additional needs, while relying on FSM and worrying about keeping the electricity on.

What she does isn’t hard. I wish someone would tell her that. I know people who are currently without respite care for their severely autistic children, people on £90 a week furlough pay trying to support their families and honestly none of them moan anywhere near as much as she does.

Does she never just feel lucky? Lucky she has a huge house, or thousands of pounds worth of play equipment for her kids and an unlimited swan budget? She needs to give her giant freckley head a wobble 🖕🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What’s hard for her? She has two young children that don’t need homeschooling? No real job to worry about? The only thing in her life that’s changed is no baby groups? Is it really that hard to live in a big house with endless supply of toys inside and outside...freebies being sent to you...a partner who apparently does all the cooking and bedtimes...food shop regularly being delivered...a car to get around in...she really doesn’t understand how lucky she is does she?!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Dry skin cracked hands cue the body shop moisturizer 😑
She’s so predictable
As soon as I saw those stories I thought she’ll be promoting hemp hand cream 🙄

& YES to all these comments , she needs to check her privilege.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Rubbing all that swan juice off her chin for what felt like an eternity to tell us she walked for 1.5 miles. Slow bleeping clap
That constant chin twiddling! I can't stand it. She never did it when she was slim, I wonder if its because she's self conscious of her big jelly head. I cant get over the fact I'm a similar age to her but she looks 15yrs older! I honestly thought she was late 40's and that she was an older Mum? She looks even older now she's packed on the timber as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That constant chin twiddling! I can't stand it. She never did it when she was slim, I wonder if its because she's self conscious of her big jelly head. I cant get over the fact I'm a similar age to her but she looks 15yrs older! I honestly thought she was late 40's and that she was an older Mum? She looks even older now she's packed on the timber as well.
Chin twiddling 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I just went to check if this insufferable smug twit follows Chelsea Pateman. She does - and you’d expect her to feel ashamed of herself when she watches Chelsea’s stories. Chelsea has two young ones, two dogs and a husband who is very ill. And she has a job as well, although I’m guessing she’s not going in at the moment. She is a remarkable young woman who holds it all together and doesn’t moan and complain and carry on. She looks after her family, cooks nutritious meals (just chickens, no swans or banquets) and manages to walk the dogs when she takes the twins out.
Meanwhile, there’s this overstuffed twit moaning that she can’t find the time to wash, calling her children disgusting names because they act like children and giving her dogs away because she just can’t find the time to walk them. Selfish, self entitled smug twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I was taking a sip of drink when I read jelly head and legit very nearly choked because it made me laugh 😂

• Haha
She’s honestly infuriating isn’t she?! So she’s taken on this body shop (sorry, her own business 🙄) and now she’s struggling to juggle everything. Oh and she’s walked 1.5 miles like it’s some sort of achievement, it’s half an hours bleeping walk it isn’t a big deal you great big smug ginger tit head.

• Haha
The whole "I kept trying to come on here" ummm no one needs you to love! 🤪
She really needs to teach that child to sleep in a cot! But no, actually putting some thought and effort into some actual parenting is too much like hard work. She likes the easy option that makes her life much harder. Her magic tits don't work to put him to sleep anymore so she can't be smug about that 😂😂🤘

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.