Phoebe Court #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is it with her and allowing her kids to pull up flowers ect constantly? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Of course there’s a swipe up 🙄 and how about taking the pot of mud away from him when he’s eating it instead of taking a photo for your mishmash of a grid. There could be all kinds of bugs or nasties in it.

Reactions: 9
I think her next step will be donating her milk if herb “might” be going on to cows milk

Reactions: 5
Never known anyone to have so much shite!
£8.99 well spent. It just oozes quality.
If it had been made by a small independent business then I could possibly justify it, but this is straight out of China via Amazon.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
£8.99 well spent. It just oozes quality.
If it had been made by a small independent business then I could possibly justify it, but this is straight out of China via Amazon.
There are some really lovely “birthday crowns” if that’s your thing - and a lot have Velcro interchangeable numbers for longevity etc...of course not if your Henry - it’ll probably be on her selling page next week for £25!

Reactions: 7
How she's spoken about her vehicles in the last 24 hours... on a public instagram and to 90k followers... I hate it. They do not deserve to be called a turd (joking or not) in public for refusing porridge... 😡

Reactions: 8
How she's spoken about her vehicles in the last 24 hours... on a public instagram and to 90k followers... I hate it. They do not deserve to be called a turd (joking or not) in public for refusing porridge... 😡
She’s quite a witch isn’t she.

and wow look at her, no time to brush her teeth but now she’s having baths, and reading magazines, anything for money.
Fucks sake Mick

Reactions: 12
Why is she struggling specifically with Thursdays? Am I missing something? Are Thursdays the new Mondays?

Reactions: 3
This always gets me -if that’s what she says on her grid / stories it honestly makes me wonder what she says to their faces.

Reactions: 4
So she's filled some bottles with coloured water to get a head start on thursday??! OK mick. Go give your head a wobble you talk out of your arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she's filled some bottles with coloured water to get a head start on thursday??! OK mick. Go give your head a wobble you talk out of your arse!
I was just thinking the same, what a relief she’s crossed that off her to do list, eh, that’ll really take the pressure off 🤪😰

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I do wonder if in the future children who have been plastered all over the internet will be able to sue for breach of privacy or something, that would be a shame. I used to actually really like her account when it was weight loss focussed, but now it's intolerable. What is her target audience really?

Reactions: 11
Imagine my surprise, my partner put salvage hunters on and smugnall was showing them round the mansion 😂😂

3C955A2C-59B2-4EEC-B855-70FE0FD80668.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.