Phoebe Court #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve screenshot all the ones that didn’t have flashy ones and I’ve sent all of them to the ASA. From now on, if there are sneaky/hidden ads, I’m sending them in as a complaint

duck it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That hair haha 😂😂 your meant to have less hair in the top bun than down she might aswell have a bleeping bun 😑 she's such a twit can't stand her 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why be salty and rude and block someone when you're going to make it more clear anyway? She's such an hole and that's putting it mildly!

Reactions: 14
What a bleeping nasty tudor. Ask a reasonable question, she should be making her ADs clear, and Henry acts like she would behead you if she could. duck off you nasty tudor and declare your crappy ADs properly. It is after all your job!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is like ‘where’s Wally’ I’m just looking for the hidden texts now 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I notice how she never mentions v goes to her nursery anymore-is this so she can act relatable on the struggle bus,and lay it on thick when she's got the 2. Then she starts all the art and crafts up for successful mumming of 2 the days she's not in nursery-she seems to purposely leave out her school runs😂what do you want a bet she's there before the staff are in the mornings waiting with her strong mama quiff scamp and dude trackie and herbs on her bap flap (sorry had to
Pinch) with a fistful of body shop brochures-totally got this mama 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It just frustrates me and perhaps I shouldn’t have messaged but ad marking needs to be transparent and we saw with the marksies beg she will hide things to suit herself.

I do have a vision impairment and wouldn’t have noticed otherwise. Any respect I once had has got in the jag and driven off to flamingoland. Whether she thinks I’m a troll or not, it might have been an idea to say “do you know what, that’s actually a really valid point, you’ve given me food for thought and I’ll do some research to benefit my followers”

I’ll start you off...

Useful resources;

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Afternoon Mick you mess
Clearly reading here
Glad you’re now marking ads but you’re still way off.
Blocking someone for pointing out they’re not clear.
Been getting social media tips from your OLD buddy fopperholic?
bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve screenshot all the ones that didn’t have flashy ones and I’ve sent all of them to the ASA. From now on, if there are sneaky/hidden ads, I’m sending them in as a complaint

duck it.
Eat that frog, Opalfruit! It’s a big job, so get it done first thing, it’s especially hard when we’re all riding this coronacoaster, but, you got this mama. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ooh ooh, I’ve thought of another thread title.

swfeebs - eating frogs, ditching her dogs, body shop she tries to flog!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
My new favourite game - finding Sneaky Tudor’s Ad declarations! They are all there, but she is so sneaky!

State of this face...perhaps the maid wasn’t available this morning?
Was that last one to give us all a fright!!! You know those things where it says look closely then a shark or spider jumps out of the screen to scare the tit out of you, that’s what you just did by putting the pic of her and her hair at the end 🤣

Isn’t her hiding the AD and not hashtagging it against some sort of rules for advertising on Insta? Who can we report her to?

duck it.
Just seen this. Well done 👍

Edited to add, I’ve just reported them to Instagram as well.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I notice how she never mentions v goes to her nursery anymore-is this so she can act relatable on the struggle bus,and lay it on thick when she's got the 2. Then she starts all the art and crafts up for successful mumming of 2 the days she's not in nursery-she seems to purposely leave out her school runs😂what do you want a bet she's there before the staff are in the mornings waiting with her strong mama quiff scamp and dude trackie and herbs on her bap flap (sorry had to
Pinch) with a fistful of body shop brochures-totally got this mama 👌
Exactly this.
This is what I was pointing out before as most people, the way she was talking, would believe Vesper was home all week with the way she was going on about "I'm with you Mumma" with the homeschooling stuff.
Sneaky bastard.

Reactions: 3
Has she deleted all the stories with the sneaky ad and the ones without? “Hi Feebs”
Or do we think instagram removed them?

Reactions: 1
Has she deleted all the stories with the sneaky ad and the ones without? “Hi Feebs”
Or do we think instagram removed them?
I reported all the ones where AD wasn’t obvious, to Instagram.
l’ve just checked her stories. The ones I reported have gone and the ones where you just saw AD in the corner are now FLASHING #AD
Result 👍

We should all do this every time

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've just had a look. The only one left without a flashing Ad is the one of her god awful hairdo and face on

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.