Phoebe Court #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blinky is back with a new Tesco ad... 'we're consciously trying to reduce our food waste' ... well you're a family of absolute hogs so there's no worries there.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Blinky is back with a new Tesco ad... 'we're consciously trying to reduce our food waste' ... well you're a family of absolute hogs so there's no worries there.
Oh my god that thing she does with her mouth too like the little wink thing, I can’t describe it but it’s so fake and forced

Reactions: 4
Always trying to justify her ads 'just like you see on the TV and magazines' like its no biggie. But begging for likes to make her money 🤣

Reactions: 8
Oh my god that thing she does with her mouth too like the little wink thing, I can’t describe it but it’s so fake and forced
I couldn't bare to watch the whole thing in case she started chin twiddling.... it actually makes my palms itch and my eye twitch.

Reactions: 6
That 28 minute chat is totally for us! I will never swipe up on her as, its total nonsense all that blinking!!

Reactions: 4
I've also noticed... She made out as if Vesper isn't in pre school at the minute and that she's in with the "Homeschooling"
But she must be?
🤔 She's rarely there when she takes Herb for a walk and Jim works?

Reactions: 3
I've also noticed... She made out as if Vesper isn't in pre school at the minute and that she's in with the "Homeschooling"
But she must be?
She's probably classed herself as a key worker. Saving lives one body shop order at a time.
Or maybe Jim is classed as one and they're cheeky enough to actually take a place?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But she must be?
Preschools & nurseries (in the main) are still open so she’s not been “homeschooling” as she makes out! Even some that are attached to schools and initially closed have had to reopen by me in order to keep their funding.

Reactions: 5
Preschools & nurseries (in the main) are still open so she’s not been “homeschooling” as she makes out! Even some that are attached to schools and initially closed have had to reopen by me in order to keep their funding.
yeah exactly..that's what I thought. It was more her making out Vesper isn't there and she's struggling with "Home schooling"

Reactions: 3
Trying to reduce food waste? But just bought a load of single use plastic planet polluting bottles. Seems legit.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Things King Smugnall VIII is not qualified to give advice on:
- weight loss and eating right
- baby sleep
- skincare
- styling clothes
- saving money

Yet these are her favourite things to talk about* whinge about

She complains about baby sleep one day, the next they are all c’est la vie about bed sharing, she does absolutely FA in terms of routine/trying to give the poor Thyme a decent day sleep he’s not even one ffs. I get some babies don’t need a routine but don’t bleeping whinge about it if you do nothing to try and change it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Only just catching up but is she taking the piss?! Food waste....they’re the wrong family to be advertising this aren’t they. £160 shop and they smash every last morsel the great big wallopers

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s so full of tit. All nurseries and preschoolers are open for every child, key worker parent or not. Jim is classed as one anyway. And you don’t home school a 3 year old. Unless she’s teaching her Latin and Greek of course, the national curriculum prob isn’t good enough

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.