Phoebe Court #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s had a small drop in followers, I imagine that number will keep dropping over the next few weeks/months

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s just completely oblivious isn’t she to how most other people live.

Going on as if she’s just like all the rest of us trying to raise kids and work full time jobs. As if all the rest of us are also spending thousands of pounds on random tit every day, and £160 food shops every week.

She’s got absolutely nothing about her that is relatable or inspiring.

Unfollowed, done.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s just completely oblivious isn’t she to how most other people live.

Going on as if she’s just like all the rest of us trying to raise kids and work full time jobs. As if all the rest of us are also spending thousands of pounds on random tit every day, and £160 food shops every week.

She’s got absolutely nothing about her that is relatable or inspiring.

Unfollowed, done.
Iv unfollowed today too. Can’t stand the smugness!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yep. Unfollowed too. The whole working hard thing did it for me and based on what she’s saying she’s still in debt. Yet bought mixed herbs a £50 pair of wellies the other day. Fuuuuuuuck off!!!! She’s desperately trying to make a quick quid, which is obvious. Reluctant to remove “sw” from her name through fear of losing followers I presume. Been on about debt advice in the past yet clearly wasting money and who the duck spends £160 on shopping?! She’s not relatable to most of us and pretty much told us all to unfollower her today anyway. She’s a prick.

• Heart
Lazy, irresponsible bellend. Dogs are hard work, we have two, but I wouldn’t palm them off because I’m too idle to walk them...

Bingo on a puppy appearing for one of the vehicle’s birthdays...
Sorry I’m late catching up on this but this is horrendous. If the dogs were aggressive with the children or something that would be different but to palm them off because she’s too lazy to walk them is awful. I walked my dog every day on mat leave, gave us a purpose every day, nice bit of fresh air, baby in the sling and away you go. She’s nearly 3 now and will walk miles with the dogs because we always have. I hated her already but this and the MLM are it for me, cheerio Henry 👋🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 411785Do you work hard, do you DO YOU?
I don’t see you pulling 16 hour shifts on a Covid ward, I don’t see you having to go out every day worrying what you’ll bring home to your family.
I don’t see you having to work in a school, a nursery or a supermarket.
WHAT I SEE IS AN OBESE ENTITLED duck PREACHING ON INSTAGRAM, WHO IS NOW ABOUT TO TRY AND FLOG SOME SHOWER GEL. SIT THE duck DOWN AND HAVE A WORD WITH YOURSELF!
Prick
Perhaps working hard means getting her crusty nips out on a daily basis 🥴.

I have seriously contemplated unfollowing her today . Those stories she has posted have really pissed me off. There is zero acknowledgement of her own wealth and privilege.What an absolute moron she is

Scrap that... I have unfollowed. Why am I giving this bint views?

Reactions: 12
For me she's just too relatable. I eat too much, drink too much, spend more than my means, and probably don't wash on the daily 🙈🤷‍♀️😆

Always brush my teeth before 8am tho 🤢

But to be fair who wants to watch a fatter, smugger version of their worse self? I mean jesus my kids have normal names, I actually sleep with my husband and managed to love and take care of our pets whilst having 3 under 5 in our house.

We survived perfectly well without boob selfies, wanky tuff trays, kids king size beds, takeaways for toddlers, 'flowers in the attic' playroom, and personal stylists for obese Mums tho so 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I was trying to study her tesco receipt in the ad... it says on there that she used 2x gift cards to pay towards the shopping. Where did they come from?

Reactions: 11
I was trying to study her tesco receipt in the ad... it says on there that she used 2x gift cards to pay towards the shopping. Where did they come from?
Is that her payment for the ad maybe?! Perhaps they send vouchers in advance that they have to go and spend. Imagine humiliating yourself flexing imaginary muscles in Tesco for £80 of vouchers!

Reactions: 7
That was my question further up when she posted it. I'm presuming that's her payment for her Ads

Reactions: 6
Looool she has her granny knickers in a knot doesn’t she!?? Would love to congratulate whoever messaged her to tell her they were unfollowing. She’s unbearable!!!

Reactions: 9
Yeah that’s what I was saying she’s been paid by tesco to do that shop they’ve obviously told her to buy all the Clubcard deals so it looks like she’s saved a fortune.

Right, who’s going to take one for the team and re-follow her so we don’t miss any goss 😂😂

Reactions: 5
That was my question further up when she posted it. I'm presuming that's her payment for her Ads
She’ll have been paid considerably more than a couple of vouchers. By my sister’s reckoning, between the Sky and Tesco “ad breaks” (3 or 4 since Xmas time) there’s easily £10-15k of fees there.
That’s mortgage paid for the year (and enough yoghurt pizza bases for a fortnight) before you’ve even touched Jim’s salary...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I think Tesco would be better off donating food to those in need rather than the glutinous over fed lump.

much more relatable in these times.

hopefully the time of the influencer will soon be over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.