Phoebe Court #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should bear in mind what her followers say to her IMO! If it wasn’t for her followers she’d have no paid partnerships/Ad’s etc and would have to get out and find a proper job. She doesn’t realise how lucky she is!! All influencers are the same, whilst I appreciate if people don’t like their page they should unfollow but if they’re being pulled up on something then rightly so. That’s what happens when you have a real job!!
If you look at her posts she gets 1000+ likes for a picture of her kids but about 200 likes for an advert and that's almost always by other slimming world wash out wannabee instagrammers. It's hard not to like a kid photo as it's like saying you don't like a child, but actually her content as it were gets very little approval. For someone who bangs on about how hard parenting is, she puts very little effort or thought into her actual parenting, she just likes to follow trends of fashion and entertainment, that ain't parenting and frankly they are spoilt by her gluttony. Their house is filled to the brim. She isn't thinking about raising healthy children.

Reactions: 8
She could have re-purposed those to the food bank or local refuge. I am sure there are tons of kiddies who are in real need. A three year old doesn’t need 2 pairs of wellies. Beggy bleeping Mitchell.

Reactions: 7
She could of given corriander the hunter wellies you know cos gender shouldn't be a thing 😑 as he sits with his blue crown

Imagine Mick in a real life job when it came to an appraisal
“Be kind” “I am not changing, if you don’t like it tough” “I do what I like”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Bahahaha she has brand new amazing wellies less than six months after splashing on hunter wellies

fuckingimbecile

Reactions: 5
Have to say, the ‘Henry’ and ‘smugnal’ references are absolutely brilliant 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
since unfollowing moon face i have not missed her in any way shape or form ! It has been great not to see her mug. I really want to make a comment though ( which is directed at moon face )but the comment is about V. :unsure:

ps every time i open this thread i have the im henry the 8th i am song in my head or simply red - moneys too tight to mention :m

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No one:

Literally no one:

Feebz: so here is my #hypnobirthing blog

bore off love ffs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
No one:

Literally no one:

Feebz: so here is my #hypnobirthing blog

bore off love ffs
I clicked on it, read the first sentence and it made me want to punch her. I “controlled my negativity” and stopped following Henry instead.

10 points for whoever guesses what the first line says...

• Haha
What is it with her and allowing her kids to pull up flowers ect constantly? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Because she's one of those wankers who thinks her kids can do what they want because they are kids. Like those wankers that let their kids play loudly at 5am in the morning not giving two fucks about their neighbours and say "well sure they are kids after all they don't come with an off button" or the wankers who let their small children push trolleys in busy supermarkets or let them go up to the till to pay with a pile of coins when there's about 20 people in the queue. She is a smug and obnoxious mother earth wannabe prick

F5CC9C6E-BCA7-4725-9E54-27C3E6C60AF9.jpeg
“I got in the birth pool, read my affirmation cards, listened to a bit of Enya and that was that”

Oh Mick

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I clicked on it, read the first sentence and it made me want to punch her. I “controlled my negativity” and stopped following Henry instead.

10 points for whoever guesses what the first line says...
Was it : ' I had the most spiritual birth ever- I just took 3 deep breaths in, focused on my inner beauty, murmured' you got this mama' under my nose 11 times , and just like that my 19lbs baby just slid out of my vagina, like it was buttered up with the leftover goose fat from our Sunday roast, and then she latched onto my tit and didn't let go for 18 months '?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Was it : ' I had the most spiritual birth ever- I just took 3 deep breaths in, focused on my inner beauty, murmured' you got this mama' under my nose 11 times , and just like that my 19lbs baby just slid out of my vagina, like it was buttered up with the leftover goose fat from our Sunday roast, and then she latched onto my tit and didn't let go for 18 months '?
Buttered up leftover goose

SCREAMING

• Haha
Mick even looks smug on that pic she’s put up just after having Vessie, god she gets on my tits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m a few weeks away from giving birth and there’s no way I’d take advice from her!! Reckon she’ll have baby number 3?

Reactions: 5
Wasn't boasting about eating cheese on toast in the bath when she in labour 🤔😂
Suckling pig and foie gras more like , served to her by busty wenches/midwives whilst her hubbie was laid past out on the floor after choking on a grape that one of the wenches/midwives had forgotten to peel

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.