Phoebe Court #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No time to moisturise, have a bath, brush her teeth and now have a biscuit and brew! 🙄 Stop lying to us Benjamin button

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m a little confused, when my daughter was younger and I had food shopping to put away I’d put all of the bags up on the worktops in the kitchen so she couldn’t mess with any of it, I never thought to leave it all on the floor for her to unpack, touch, bite every packet let alone take photos of her doing it, I clearly went wrong somewhere 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly I really am for women wearing what makes them feel good but just because you can doesn’t mean you should. There are so many different cuts of jeans that would suit her better. Her smug face and pose but they’re really not doing her any favours

Reactions: 7
I’m surprised bottles suffice lol, and having to unscrew them manually must be a real ball ache
She has staff to do that for her and decant into the family crystal

duck me that quiff. She looks a complete prick and although it may seem impossible it ages her even more

• Haha
She quite clearly gave up slimming world as she is back on tour later this year with simply red, couldn't fit in tour rehearsals, something had to give

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I see the Hunter wellies are back for vehicle 1 - clearly not paid enough for her to actually wear the other ones in public!

• Haha
I see the Hunter wellies are back for vehicle 1 - clearly not paid enough for her to actually wear the other ones in public!
Probably be because they were mentioned on here how she had different ones on 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.