Phoebe Court #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly do not know why it winds me up so much but why does Jim only ever wear shorts? In February, in Yorkshire, in the snow? Why?!
Ever since someone said it the other day I just see him in pantaloons 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do we ever acknowledge the fact her garden is better kitted out than my local park?

It's got wood chip - WOOD CHIP!

Can we expel them from the manor because I would do absolutely anything to get my hands on that house. It looks so sad and needs a bit of joy breathing into it. I bet it's a dismal, dusty place.

Imagine living somewhere for like nearly five/six years and still having half the rooms full of junk. What does Jimbo do? Must earn a bomb to feed them all.

I can't wait until Ford Focus starts school and gets one of those letters sent home from the nurse about healthy eating. That will become her next mission - wE sHoUlDn'T fAt ShAmE lItTlE gIrLs FoR eAtInG bUrGeRs.... but if a boy eats a salad - he's a despicable blot on the male species'.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I see she’s now on the beg for something from M&S tagging both their accounts in tiny writing in the corner of that second photo of vesper, she’s got no shame

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Argh nothing I hate more than seeing parents all wrapped up and kids with no coats on!

Reactions: 13
Argh nothing I hate more than seeing parents all wrapped up and kids with no coats on!
YES!! Thank you! As I was driving yesterday I saw a little boy maybe 2-3 years old with his dad-dad had puffy winter coat on, scarf, gloves and a hat. Little boy-a long sleeved t-shirt and SHORTS!! It was - 3 where I live yesterday. Nearly pulled over to have a chat with the dad- I just don't get these people. If you're cold your children are cold as well😡😡

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Awww nice parenting Mick, putting a child out in the snow just so you can get a shot of a jumper you beggy witch
Shameful.

you and your golden titty spaniel ears don’t got this

minge bag

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In minge bag’s defence, my kids strip off on our walks whilst I’m shivering away in my coat.
Hahah 😂 my boy does too
But i don’t take pics and upload to Instagram tagging where his jumper came from.
Any other mum I’d think ahhh kids are kids but this is Feebs.....

Reactions: 8
Did anyone see this on her stories the other day🤣 mick/Henry/bea smith/angry kid YOU need a punch in your fat hovis forehead for being such a snobby, untruthful, beggy witch, who is doing her best to exploit the kids for freebies. She really doesn't like being given home truths!!
Screenshot_20210213-221443_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Did anyone see this on her stories the other day🤣 mick/Henry/bea smith/angry kid YOU need a punch in your fat hovis forehead for being such a snobby, untruthful, beggy witch, who is doing her best to exploit the kids for freebies. She really doesn't like being given home truths!! View attachment 437247
Saw that. She has no idea how many people would love to give her a verbal (or real!?) punch in the mouth too lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.