Phoebe Court #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 447179
Christ alive, quickly tapping through Instagram stories and thought this boobin' mama was fully on show 😭😭😭
That picture raises the question again about HOW bleeping HIGH is their central heating on if she’s sitting there in a vest top 😳😳 And it’s not like they’re heating a little flat, more like Hampton Court Palace.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 447179
Christ alive, quickly tapping through Instagram stories and thought this boobin' mama was fully on show 😭😭😭
Haha I did the same and thought WTF, scrolled back then realised can’t be a bookie cos it’s got more shape than the two spaniels ears she’s got 😂😂......the snug gets me every time I keep thinking smelly old pub room , our local years ago had a snug it stunk of fags and stout

• Haha
Reactions: 5
InFlUeNzErS 1.1 on swipe up links:
1. Walk around your house and find any items you can flog. There are no limits here-this could be a gift, a lamp, a piece of tit, your jack russells, your mothers grave, the possibilities are endless.
2. Take a random picture with said item in the background or being used.
3. Wait 24 hrs.
4. Start your next post with 'so many people asked' and add link.
5.Chaching!! Watch as you make money off the back of people who possibly can't afford said item and even if you personally think item is tit.
6. Congratulations on being an instahun, welcome to the place where morals and hard work mean nothing!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know it’s a bit premature, but I have an idea for the next thread title...

A list of things that Henry flogs, bodyshop, tesco, even her dogs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
That picture raises the question again about HOW bleeping HIGH is their central heating on if she’s sitting there in a vest top 😳😳 And it’s not like they’re heating a little flat, more like Hampton Court Palace.
It’s because she’s obese and her and jim constantly have the meat sweats

Getting some flowers and turning it into a swipe up
What a bleeping bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve noticed a lot of people doing this lately. Bastard Tara the hullmum did a load of kids clothes other day! Kerry cocotwat does it constantly too. I wouldn’t have the cheek

Reactions: 1
I’ve lurked for ages and resisted registering but the ad for the gifted flowers tipped me over the edge.
She has a face like a satellite dish, it fills the screen. I guess your head swells that size when you’re so full of your own bullshit.
Don’t even get me started on the ‘I haven’t got time to...’ boll0cks.
Things I did when I had a 4 year old and a 6 month old:
Open university degree
Part time job
Keep my small, rented house (not fatty towers like that have) cleaned and organised
Avoided being a massive c**t

It really wasn’t that hard. To be fair, I bottle fed from early on. Maybe it’s the bap flap that takes time. Getting ones Tudor titties out must clearly take some monumental effort. Bit like when Jimmy boy is giving her one. Once he’s thrown the bag of flour to find the wet spot I bet he has to launch a scrambling net at her for the ascent.

Right, now I’ve spat my venom I will go back to quietly watching from the wings.

As you were.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I’ve lurked for ages and resisted registering but the ad for the gifted flowers tipped me over the edge.
She has a face like a satellite dish, it fills the screen. I guess your head swells that size when you’re so full of your own bullshit.
Open university degree
Part time job
Keep my small, rented house (not fatty towers like that have) cleaned and organised

It really wasn’t that hard. To be fair, I bottle fed from early on. Maybe it’s the bap flap that takes time. Getting ones Tudor titties out must clearly take some monumental effort. Bit like when Jimmy boy is giving her one. Once he’s thrown the bag of flour to find the wet spot I bet he has to launch a scrambling net at her for the ascent.

Right, now I’ve spat my venom I will go back to quietly watching from the wings.

As you were.
No feel free to stay and join the Micking 🤣 she's the most annoying, moaning person on instagram!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Open university degree
Part time job

As you were.
Oh my god you have to stay, I think I may be in love with you 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Open university degree
Part time job

As you were.
Tudor titties 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Open university degree
Part time job

As you were.
Oh my god, hello and welcome to you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Open university degree
Part time job

As you were.
Don’t be a stranger- you’re a natural 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Open university degree
Part time job

As you were.
What an opening post! Please stay, you belong here!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.