Phoebe Court #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Slimming World technically a MLM since you have to pay for your “kit” and then keep getting people to sign up to your group and you sell them products every week? I wonder how many times Jimothy will keep shelling out for these stupid fake jobs

Reactions: 8
I do work, my tesco AD was work and so is my bodyshop 🤣🤣🤣, all while looking after my kids. All hail saint smugnall, must be a hard bleeping life you have! duck sake 🤣🤣🤣
Saint Smugnell indeed. How does she manage without a nanny!

Reactions: 5
Is Slimming World technically a MLM since you have to pay for your “kit” and then keep getting people to sign up to your group and you sell them products every week? I wonder how many times Jimothy will keep shelling out for these stupid fake jobs
I've always thought it was a similar concept, except they don't have a downlines, so no not a MLM company. A SW Leader is self employed too and only earns based on product sales and who walks through the door.

Reactions: 5
So in one breath she's saying she takes herb out for a walk every day to get him asleep then she was saying she now is going for a walk for herself cos she's a mama and she's got this ,😷 so why can't she take the bleeping dogs out at the same time as when she goes out 😑 she's a lazy bint ..

Reactions: 30
Lols that scooter asks for pudding for breakfast... Even if she says its porridge with the amount or pancakes and portions in their house I wouldn't be surprised if she was expecting cake for breakfast!

Also if her work was *that* important or profitable she could put both of them in nursery!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I would never dream of doing my full weekly in Tesco I think it’s so expensive. I go to Aldi for 2 adults and a toddler and spend £50 a week, maybe 60 if I fancy a bottle of wine and some lagers

I do go to Tesco once a week because I use their nappies and I will only eat branston beans 🤣 and sometimes I’ll get stung if I’ve run out of things.. I had a basket full on wed because my hubby did the Aldi weekly and forgot all kinds (does anyone else hate them doing the shopping 🤣) and it was nearly £30!!! I was fuming

I honestly don’t know how they afford this life. Ok jimbo works for a bank doesn’t he? I work for a bank and I am middle management grade and I don’t earn enough to live in a house like that or support my other half. I’ve worked in banking for 10 years and I’m active on linked in as are most financial professionals and I’ve never heard of him. Does anyone know what his actual role is? There is no such thing as ‘bank Managers’ these days

Reactions: 9
Notice in the comments on her Tesco post it’s all the other slimming world washouts saying how much they love Tesco/Clubcard like heyyyyyyyyyy Tesco pay me tooooooooooo!!!

They have literally no shame.

Reactions: 14
Looking back on the shop she has done she has spent more because she's got all her household stuff from there 😑 as I said I do shop at Tesco but for my household stuff I do a h+b shop once a month so that's probably why it's bumped it up the size of the vanish she has that's about £8 in Tesco 😑

Reactions: 4
I don't generally dislike phoebe but COME ON 'I do work, I did an ad and sell some body shop stuff and it's so hard juggling it just like all of you slogging away working from home'. No. It's not the same.

The comment about the dogs made me roll my eyes. She doesn't have time to walk the dogs yet is out every day with the pram? Can't be bothered more like. Small dogs like that probably don't need really long walks l, her and Jim could easily take them out for 20 mins each a day and get some steps in 🙄 lazy!

Reactions: 10
She’s definitely a spoilt little brat. Gets rid of the dogs because she can’t be arsed. Don’t even get me started on her apparent “work”

I can’t believe anyone follows her for any meaningful content. She has absolutely nothing to offer.

Anyone still following please unfollow! get her numbers down even further so she’s only left with bots and inactive accounts. Her profile is public. I tend to read here first and then take a look!

Reactions: 10
I don't generally dislike phoebe but COME ON 'I do work, I did an ad and sell some body shop stuff and it's so hard juggling it just like all of you slogging away working from home'. No. It's not the same.
This! duck off with your I do work and have to look after my children - are you trying to set your primary school age child up on Teams and keep an eye on Vesper aged child whilst on Teams yourself to a vulnerable person who needs lots of support? No, you’re trying to use your 95k followers to buy tit shampoo from you so you can gorge on Fois Gras and Krug this weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So in one breath she's saying she takes herb out for a walk every day to get him asleep then she was saying she now is going for a walk for herself cos she's a mama and she's got this ,😷 so why can't she take the bleeping dogs out at the same time as when she goes out 😑 she's a lazy bint ..
This. She doesn't work (and has only started bodyshop) and says she couldn't walk dogs because she has 2 kids?! Wtf put the kids in the pram and go out. Shes so full of tit because she posts plenty of stories of them out walking. She probably got rid of them because she can't breastfeed them for gods sake. Awful

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.