Phoebe Court #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha yeah I didn't think the swearing would be allowed 😂
Ah well, we know for future!

Reactions: 2
We never get our thread titles 😭😭 still, we move ✌🏻

Buckle in for ginger tits, ginger shampoo and a whole lot of smugness 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Settling myself in for the tit show that is Feebz!
It was a great title 😢😢😢

Reactions: 5
Can we not have the epic title and change “ginger tits” to tots and tit to shot. Just cos we all know what it means lol

Good morning .. been a bit quieter than normal on the mick front yesterday hasn’t it?

Reactions: 2
Good morning .. been a bit quieter than normal on the mick front yesterday hasn’t it?
Boss goals is busy with her body shop empire i reckon or thinking up some stories she can post on instagram about how Vessie says she’s a great mama 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So, the Tesco Veganuary thing.

1) did she not post around 10am the other day that she was doing some “filming” when did you eat that burger Henry?!
2)”bla bla flex approach so that it’s sustainable long term” - didn’t Henry herself do it last year?!?!
EDIT: it was a “veg pledge” she did.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
How dare you all start a new henry/mick/bea Smith bashing without me!!! 😱🧡 absolutely gutted the thread title got removed 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.