Phoebe Court #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know maybe I’m just a bit weird and old school but I always find it really strange when young kids get a takeaway like a Chinese, but it seems to be a thing these days with the insta lot? When I was toddler age it was something only my parents would get, an adults only kind of thing. Sure McDonald’s on a day out for example but an actual Chinese or pizza takeaway was never something children had back in my day. Was always a parents thing after children went to bed.

I know I sound old though haha
I 100% agree with you I’ve got a 5yo and a 2yo, the eldest has had McDonald’s a few times and I think the youngest has maybe had it once but they’ve never had a Chinese/pizza takeaway I don’t know why as it’s only food but I find it weird.
We maybe have a takeaway every couple of months and it’s a treat once they’re in bed!

Reactions: 5
I don’t know maybe I’m just a bit weird and old school but I always find it really strange when young kids get a takeaway like a Chinese, but it seems to be a thing these days with the insta lot? When I was toddler age it was something only my parents would get, an adults only kind of thing. Sure McDonald’s on a day out for example but an actual Chinese or pizza takeaway was never something children had back in my day. Was always a parents thing after children went to bed.

I know I sound old though haha
Same I actually made homemade Chinese last night but my little one had pasta, purely because we used loads of salt and pepper seasoning and deep fried stuff (sat treat lol)

Reactions: 4
So what she's done is basically done a big order of body shop items then she's making them into "treat boxes" an probably selling them higher than the original prices as they are in a box 😑 she infuriates me she really does .. this is the woman who didn't have time to brush her own teeth last week and now all of a sudden she's having pamper nights and long baths duck off !

Reactions: 11
My two would never have had Chinese at that age as it’s so salt heavy. It’s so easy to make a fakeaway Chinese for the kids and then when they are in bed get the takeaway ordered for the adults to enjoy in peace!

Reactions: 6
The more she protests she's not arsed about negativity and hurtful comments the less I believe her stop going on about them then? Posting crappy quotes an doing ten minutes story on how your so not bothered if people don't wanna follow you ..why mention it then? She's just seen her arse cos someone has obviously messaged her a few home truths the bleeping idiot

Reactions: 13
So someone messaged her saying they followed her originally for her debt content and are now unfollowing her. She doesn’t think they should have told her and if you can’t afford the body shop tit she’s flogging, don’t buy it...

Right but is it about an £8 cleanser feebs? Or have they unfollowed because of your endless posts about house renovations that go into the thousands? Or photos of your £700 climbing frame?

She’s obviously really upset about it despite saying she’s not ‘consuming that negative energy’ 🥴🥴 and that’s why I despise this entire culture. No bleeping responsibility for their actions whatsoever, just ‘be nice to me!!! Absolutely all the time!! I deserve no criticism!’

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why does she always ask rhetorical questions when she’s talking tit? Stuff like “It’s just hard isn’t it?” So annoying

Reactions: 7
My husband started in the bank and did the Cemap before moving on to a wealth management company and there’s no way he could earn enough to keep them in the lifestyle they have. She gets paid for her crappy ads but not enough for all the joules and crazy amounts of food! They either got a pay off somewhere or have had financial help. Wouldn’t surprise me if the house was actually one of the parents houses and they just rent it off them.
Don’t underestimate what influencers can charge for posts. My sister is in the know on these things and I was horrified by how much they can charge. Even a “micro influencer” with around 5000 followers can charge £1k a time. So with her levels of followers, she will be in for a pretty penny!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
FC2257F1-D926-4A4D-8999-B99EFD3BEFF8.png
Do you work hard, do you DO YOU?
I don’t see you pulling 16 hour shifts on a Covid ward, I don’t see you having to go out every day worrying what you’ll bring home to your family.
I don’t see you having to work in a school, a nursery or a supermarket.
WHAT I SEE IS AN OBESE ENTITLED duck PREACHING ON INSTAGRAM, WHO IS NOW ABOUT TO TRY AND FLOG SOME SHOWER GEL. SIT THE duck DOWN AND HAVE A WORD WITH YOURSELF!
Prick

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Don’t underestimate what influencers can charge for posts. My sister is in the know on these things and I was horrified by how much they can charge. Even a “micro influencer” with around 5000 followers can charge £1k a time. So with her levels of followers, she will be in for a pretty penny!
100%
My OH works for a company who used an influencer who had a following of five figures, so a good following but not in the hundreds of thousands.
The company he works for wanted the influencer to do a product placement of their product in three separate posts and story about them too. They paid her £10k. £10k for THREE posts! Insane!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
View attachment 411785Do you work hard, do you DO YOU?
I don’t see you pulling 16 hour shifts on a Covid ward, I don’t see you having to go out every day worrying what you’ll bring home to your family.
I don’t see you having to work in a school, a nursery or a supermarket.
WHAT I SEE IS AN OBESE ENTITLED duck PREACHING ON INSTAGRAM, WHO IS NOW ABOUT TO TRY AND FLOG SOME SHOWER GEL. SIT THE duck DOWN AND HAVE A WORD WITH YOURSELF!
Prick
Thank you!! She’s so tone deaf and ignorant to the struggles of people who have real jobs and kids to home school. She’s taking the absolute piss. If she just acknowledged her privilege instead of pretending to be hard up to “be relatable” people would probably respect her more.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh I know they can earn a lot but she’s flogging Body Shop. She’s not found her ‘niche’ yet and once the baby gets another year older and isn’t a performing monkey/stuck to her tit she will lose that Mummy following and there will be someone younger to take her place. She comes across as a spoilt brat most of the time. You can tell she was totally over indulged as a child and if she had to work in the ‘real’ world, I.e leave the house then she would crumble. She struggles to get Vesper to nursery most days!

Reactions: 10
She’s so patronising it’s unbearable she really thinks she’s better than everybody doesn’t she.
Also giving a 3 year old Chinese in my opinion is just unnecessary vesper wouldn’t have known any different if they ate it when she was in bed so why give it to her?! It’s just unhealthy salt filled food which we all know we shouldn’t eat that much of so I would never give it to my 3 year old!

Reactions: 13
These ‘Influencers’ are intolerable.
If you don’t like it, or if it’s hard work just delete your account and walk away and get a real job!
I cannot imagine everyday having to deal with that kind of attention. Trying to justify your actions daily. They only ever like positive attention and soon moan/cry/sulk if anyone disagrees with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah, unfollowed. I don't need someone who does not work to tell me to work to get myself out of debt. I've got a full time job for that baby, don't need your advice on how to sell your life and your kids and poxy bottles of body wash to make money for your family. Good grief.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Saw her stories so came straight here to see what had rattled her cage today 😂 FFS smug, get a grip.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.