Phoebe Court #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All she inspires me to do is brush my teeth and hair, wear SPF so I don’t age like a microwaved satsuma, keep my tits in my top and try not to be a complete dick.

I cringe when she asks questions on her stories - ‘hey mamma’s’ (it’s mum, chubs. Stop trying to make mamma work, it’s not gonna work) I just don’t know how to play with the kids because everything I actually do is for show.
As my nan would say - all fur coat no knickers. But imagining that without knickers is a disgusting prospecting. I bet it would look like she was giving birth to a breach Honey Monster (hypno birthing, obviously)

As if she gave the dogs away. Wonder if she’ll try and get rid of Kawasaki and Oxo when she’s sick of them?
When she's saved enough in club card vouchers to pay for boarding school

I read that as "hippo birthing" both accurate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All she inspires me to do is brush my teeth and hair, wear SPF so I don’t age like a microwaved satsuma, keep my tits in my top and try not to be a complete dick.

I cringe when she asks questions on her stories - ‘hey mamma’s’ (it’s mum, chubs. Stop trying to make mamma work, it’s not gonna work) I just don’t know how to play with the kids because everything I actually do is for show.
As my nan would say - all fur coat no knickers. But imagining that without knickers is a disgusting prospecting. I bet it would look like she was giving birth to a breach Honey Monster (hypno birthing, obviously)

As if she gave the dogs away. Wonder if she’ll try and get rid of Kawasaki and Oxo when she’s sick of them?
A microwaved satsuma 💀 💀 💀 😂
I’m so pleased you’ve stayed and posted again!!!

Reactions: 5
Budget shop fnar fnar. Someone suggested doing shopping on a budget on one of her posts where she was being extra up her own hole, bet we get a week of “this cost £15.93 per portion”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whilst I’m here, idea for the next thread title.

Feebs is a boss babe, a mamma who got ‘dis!

With her Tudor titties and her face like a sky dish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Whilst I’m here, idea for the next thread title.

Feebs is a boss babe, a mamma who got ‘dis!

With her Tudor titties and her face like a sky dish.
100% this 🤣🤣🤣 its got it all in there. I love how she's evolved over time from mick, to Henry the sneaky tudor. So many lols on this thread 🤣 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see two-stroke engines Hunters are back today after parading her cash cow, I mean child in those see through ones last week. Helluva fooking wide brass neck on that one.

Reactions: 6
This thread, I’m dying.

Aged satsuma and Tudor titties, FML.

Also, nobody is asking for that sausage carrot pasta recipe, and if you are, try Jamie Oliver’s “pregnant jools pasta” which is similar, but tastier!

Reactions: 5
29C4A140-D64D-454A-85E7-6CBA79BD0324.jpeg
That bleeping dinner bell! So naff
Looking forward to seeing her “cheap shop”
Tesco value swan en croute

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Microwaved satsuma, I am actually deceased 💀💀☠

Her shopping list had 25 items on it tops. A lot of them veg like sweetcorn so less than £1 per thing and it still cost her over £60.
It isn't a cheap shop at all

these comments 👏🏻 have absolutely made me howl Kawasaki & Oxo 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
1C7F1F87-724D-4260-988F-5F8304474788.jpeg

2672C396-F355-4E31-B403-4FEC4CBE3129.png

I have circled ad it took me a while to find, pisses me off no end the sneaky bleeping bag lady
You look a bleeping state

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.