Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I can't believe she's doing an ad for Emma's Diary.
Honestly the worst most disgusting company preying on new mums by giving out vouchers, but all they really are is a massive data collection company. Who will then sell your details on to all sorts of companies who will then bombard you with calls and emails 'free' family photoshoots that will end up costing you thousands and pressured to go on a payment plan that you can't afford, amongst other things.

You know when you go register your baby and the birth certificate comes in the little folder and you can fill out a form for vouchers from boots or wherever, yep that's Emma's diary.
Want to know what's even worse, they even collect the data from when you go register a babies death, and then they sell on bereaved parents details too.

Disgusting company.

• Wow
Reactions: 23

justfortonight

Chatty Member
BD01027A-B0E8-4BCC-9F0F-9B7A17BE91D8.jpeg

Yeah I’ve got one - why are you so endlessly fucking irritating?

Also questions on how to listen to podcasts... are her followers actually that thick? Put headphones in, use ears to listen - you’re welcome xxx

• Haha
  • Heart

swipe_up

VIP Member
Hi, new here but I noticed she posted a story this morning showing Herbies temp was 39 degrees but this has since been deleted. I’m assuming she will now isolate her family as per guidelines until a test result is received but just wanted to point it out.
Oh my god missed that
Although I think Covid restrictions don’t apply to her just us peasants
Remember when she said the whole country needed to lockdown whilst sat in flamingo land 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

anyway Feebs will just flop out a tit and put on some Enya and that will cure everything

• Haha

justfortonight

Chatty Member
AC72E43D-F5AD-4DC8-9305-E31EB92BF4A8.jpeg

Super cheap shop, yeah alright pull the other one Henry 🙄 maybe they’ll have to get swan leg rather than breast this week... the horror! 😩

• Haha

eggontoast

Hi, new here but I noticed she posted a story this morning showing Herbies temp was 39 degrees but this has since been deleted. I’m assuming she will now isolate her family as per guidelines until a test result is received but just wanted to point it out.

• Wow

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
Naaaah. Nope. Can't deal with her anymore, I'm done, I'm so done. 'I DO work, I con people out of their hard earned money with an MLM pyramid scheme AND I shoot some cringy as fuck videos to support multimillionaire companies too. Occasionally I will show my ginger crusty nipples on Instagram, thats work too! Oh I'm so jealous of my husband going to actual work every day whilst I'm stuck inside my 6 bedroom mansion with my wonderkid and the other one being a stay at home working from home you got this mumma' Oh fuck off you ogre if you hate your life so much get an actual job, be a part time carer or volunteer in the foodbank you graciously donated your free food vouchers that one time. She is so far removed from reality I honestly can't cope.

• Heart

swipe_up

VIP Member
56939CD4-E883-4793-A84C-D2899AC56FCA.png
Errrr Mickettes, this 1 is the wrong way round, OMG did they decorate it upside down, is it camera trickery or is someone feeling the wrath of Feebs shortly
Also it wouldn’t be a first birthday reel if Mick didn’t wap her smug titties out for the gram.
Happy Birthday Garam Masala.

• Haha

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
InFlUeNzErS 1.1 on swipe up links:
1. Walk around your house and find any items you can flog. There are no limits here-this could be a gift, a lamp, a piece of shit, your jack russells, your mothers grave, the possibilities are endless.
2. Take a random picture with said item in the background or being used.
3. Wait 24 hrs.
4. Start your next post with 'so many people asked' and add link.
5.Chaching!! Watch as you make money off the back of people who possibly can't afford said item and even if you personally think item is shit.
6. Congratulations on being an instahun, welcome to the place where morals and hard work mean nothing!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ah yes the corona-coaster. Yes, yes ups and downs. I accept that.
But juggling? Juggling what?
Does she mean 2 kids and a house? Because it certainly isn’t juggling a demanding job, elderly parents, pets, mental illness, a physical disability or anything that *actually* might result in the feeling of keeping 1000 plates spinning.

Maybe it’s swan necks, turkey legs, Hunter wellies and £40 kids’ knives that she’s juggling? In which case I would like to see that as her next bit of content, thanks kindly.

wouldn’t it be a revelation for her to actually talk about gratitude, and feeling satisfied with her lot. She has a great deal to feel lucky about and moaning relentlessly isn’t a shortcut for relatability.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
All she inspires me to do is brush my teeth and hair, wear SPF so I don’t age like a microwaved satsuma, keep my tits in my top and try not to be a complete dick.

I cringe when she asks questions on her stories - ‘hey mamma’s’ (it’s mum, chubs. Stop trying to make mamma work, it’s not gonna work) I just don’t know how to play with the kids because everything I actually do is for show.
As my nan would say - all fur coat no knickers. But imagining that without knickers is a disgusting prospecting. I bet it would look like she was giving birth to a breach Honey Monster (hypno birthing, obviously)

As if she gave the dogs away. Wonder if she’ll try and get rid of Kawasaki and Oxo when she’s sick of them?

• Haha

swipe_up

VIP Member
Afternoon Mick you mess
Clearly reading here
Glad you’re now marking ads but you’re still way off.
Blocking someone for pointing out they’re not clear.
Been getting social media tips from your OLD buddy fopperholic?
Cunt

• Haha
  • Heart
I know it’s been said before, but it’s beyond galling to see her constantly witter on about not being able to brush her teeth and how she needs to reclaim some “me time.” Does she not realise that lots of other mums aren’t fart-arsing around on Instagram all day and taking luxury baths, they are working, homeschooling, parenting, cooking, cleaning, and a hundred bazillion other things day in day out???
What a dick.

• Heart

swipe_up

VIP Member
1C7F1F87-724D-4260-988F-5F8304474788.jpeg

2672C396-F355-4E31-B403-4FEC4CBE3129.png

I have circled ad it took me a while to find, pisses me off no end the sneaky fucking bag lady
You look a fucking state

• Wow
  • Haha