Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

boaty

New here, I’m glad I’m not the only one who finds these bloggers strange. I admit I’ve watched a lot of them to help with vacation planning and they have been helpful.

I don’t even dislike Paging Mr. Morrow really, BUT there are a couple things I find really troublesome:
1. Why is it ok for him to be so loud and disruptive? I feel like he’s totally ruining other peoples experiences on rides and at shows with his over the top yelling and singing. You can tell people are unhappy by the looks on their faces.
2. He needs to stop filming children or at least blur their faces. I find this so creepy - if he filmed my child without consent that camera would be broken!
3. (This is for all of the vloggers really) You can be an adult who loves Disney, but it is not normal to cry about hugging characters - you really might need therapy at that point.

Reactions: 18

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
So my husband went to the front of Epcot to ride some rides while I stayed in the back for the ELO shows. An hour later I get this text from him. 😂😂😂

B86E8E53-7BB1-4DAE-A800-37E8EEBBD5F1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
right I need to rant. the video at epcot. the uk pavilion. as an English person it hurt so bad. why does he find everything confusing? a tin is very much just a tin and it's English. also his pronunciation of twinnings boiled my blood. it's pronounced twine-ings and I know epcot were giving them out in tiny glasses but nate trying to almost shot it to help digest those biscuits hurt me and probably would hurt most people from the UK. another point. I know disney is expensive but that is a rip of for that tin with biscuits. I could go to the shops and get 6 instead of 2 packets for under £1. finally he pronounced churchills as church-hills. like please no nate, there's one h. anyway rant over, hoped you enjoyed my little rant all the way from the UK.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Snippysnips

VIP Member
In all honesty I think nate as asphbegers and is just a tiny amount on the spectrum. He's high functioning for sure but his special intrest is the mouse house. Other stuff makes me think he's got aspies to. The way he talks to others in his daily interactions, the way he doesn't seem to want kids or handles kids but hyper fixates on his dog. Ect..
Personally I just think it's all a act, I think he wants to be seen as the "jolly fat man" thats just full of positivity an this is how it's coming across, I have family with aspergers an none of them act like that, the whole laughing at EVERYTHING is not normal an if you listen closely you can hear its being forced, I've heard people say that without the camera he's actually pretty normal an this whole act he does is dropped as well, I don't know if he does have anything or not but I do know people with aspergers don't go about acting like a clown shouting an giggling at every little thing, even the ones with autism don't act like he does

Bougie_Disney33

Imagine you are staying at the Poly and you swing by Tambu for a cocktail and then run into this scene taking up the entire lounge complete with a Publix cake. How drunk and loud do you think that Happy Birthday serenade was ?
That looks like the cast for Survivor: Grifter Island

• Haha

boaty

So that’s my main thing. I actually don’t think he’s a bad guy and though I find his act kind of phony, it doesn’t bother me too much. I think people are looking for some positivity and he brings that (even if it’s not completely genuine)

BUT, I hate that these vloggers go on previews of rides and then still get lightning lanes for them and ride a whole bunch of times when they open. Not to mention the obnoxious yelling/singing. They totally wreck the experience for other people or steal the opportunity from someone who isn’t there all the time and couldn’t book a lightning lane. That’s the main thing I wish Disney would crack down on.

Joanie Taylor

Chatty Member
All of us on here that were criticising Nate’s treatment of Gracey obviously hit a nerve. He’s been frequently showing himself going back home to let her outside lately.

He doesn’t realise that he’s killing both himself and the poor dog with food. He shouldn’t be feeding her his leftovers and she certainly doesn’t need that many pup cakes! She’s already too overweight for a Dalmatian!

Unfortunately, what he perceives as being a good dog owner will ultimately shorten her life.

So, Nate WON’T: Buy a banana for $2.50 in Hollywood Studios.

But, Nate WILL: Buy a cupcake for $6 and Gideon’s cookies and cakes, and clog his arteries with copious amounts of meat that he eats.

Last edited:

Alpha_Bravo2

One thing I will never understand is people giving away DVC stays and sending money to vloggers. Resell your DVC points if you won't use them.

Hammerstone

VIP Member
The Kingdom Krew are without a shadow of a doubt the most annoying cunts. They think they are hilarious - they aren't. Their content isn't informative and just another self indulged bunch of pointless clips. Its telling Nate is now with them after Jackie vanishing from the scene.

I would 100% wager she was the instigator in cutting contact, probably seeing how Nate was, which really isnt a good look.

Reactions: 10

DukeOfKent

Chatty Member
What is it with bloggers and annual passes. Jackie buys one where ever she goes. Are they Tax deductible ?
At some parks, they price their annual passes about the same as two regular visits, so if you plan to come back at least once, you can break even by buying the annual pass (This is a moo point in this context, of course, since that's certainly not the case at Disney parks). Once while visiting Six Flags in Texas, due to a unique promotion going on at the time, an annual pass was a few bucks cheaper than a single-day admission.

As for why Nate got an annual pass, well, does this look like a man who makes rational decisions?

paging-mr-morrow-fedorable.gif
paging-mr-morrow-youtube.gif
paging-mr-morrow-vlogger.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10