Paging Mr Morrow #6 turning 50 shades of red

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is he trying to kid? He would not have just eaten one plateful of food at Liberty Tree Tavern. He even mentioned he was tired and feeling full afterwards, which he’s never said before. He must have had about 3 or 4 servings.

Reactions: 2
None of these vloggers seem to be able to cook, pretty pathetic really to be a grown adult an can't even function enough to make a good meal

It's like the slackers, ginny20dinners cooked somthing from a packet an frigging burnt it to a crisp an dimmy no brain didn't even know how to hard boil a egg 🙄🙄

It's not wonder they all live at the park eating since they clearly cannot understand a recipe an how to follow it, give it another 5 years an they will be waddling to the desk for a disability scooter

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So does Nate eat a buffet like every day? I’d be so embarrassed to eat the way he does and broadcast it for people to judge. He’s a heart attack waiting to happen.

Reactions: 5
Listening to him giggle and yell during the beginning of the parade makes me think he has some kind of social disorder or developmental issues. No grown adult acts like that during a parade (or on rides). And why would you need to stop for a break if you are walking 5 min from the DVC booth in Frontierland to Liberty Tree?

I also don’t understand how the Plaza Restaurant is Easter themed? I really don’t get that comment. Someone please explain…

• Haha
Listening to him giggle and yell during the beginning of the parade makes me think he has some kind of social disorder or developmental issues. No grown adult acts like that during a parade (or on rides). And why would you need to stop for a break if you are walking 5 min from the DVC booth in Frontierland to Liberty Tree?

I also don’t understand how the Plaza Restaurant is Easter themed? I really don’t get that comment. Someone please explain…
In all honesty I think nate as asphbegers and is just a tiny amount on the spectrum. He's high functioning for sure but his special intrest is the mouse house. Other stuff makes me think he's got aspies to. The way he talks to others in his daily interactions, the way he doesn't seem to want kids or handles kids but hyper fixates on his dog. Ect..

In all honesty I think nate as asphbegers and is just a tiny amount on the spectrum. He's high functioning for sure but his special intrest is the mouse house. Other stuff makes me think he's got aspies to. The way he talks to others in his daily interactions, the way he doesn't seem to want kids or handles kids but hyper fixates on his dog. Ect..
Personally I just think it's all a act, I think he wants to be seen as the "jolly fat man" thats just full of positivity an this is how it's coming across, I have family with aspergers an none of them act like that, the whole laughing at EVERYTHING is not normal an if you listen closely you can hear its being forced, I've heard people say that without the camera he's actually pretty normal an this whole act he does is dropped as well, I don't know if he does have anything or not but I do know people with aspergers don't go about acting like a clown shouting an giggling at every little thing, even the ones with autism don't act like he does

Reactions: 11
Yeah I also don't buy he has Asperger's mostly down to the Nate that we've seen when he's not filming himself. He just plays up to the giggling fat buffoon because it makes him likeable. Its a good ploy as that character usually is quite hard to criticise in comparison to say someone like PCDev. We know he's manipulative anyway from his lonely this christmas vibe from a few years back, when we know he didn't spend Christmas alone.

Pro tip guys! If you’re glutinous platter isn’t enough, ask your server for a plate of GRAVY FRIES!

Reactions: 6
I've heard people say that without the camera he's actually pretty normal an this whole act he does is dropped as well
He did a podcast awhile ago and turned off the Mr Morrow schtick and it was like dr jekyll and mr hyde. He seemed almost morose and sad. It was hard to believe it was actually him. I think he has a lot of baggage and has pinned himself into a corner having to maintain this Andy Kaufman like charade so he doesn't lose his audience of sycophant stans. A small part of me feels kinda sorry for him.

Reactions: 7
He did a podcast awhile ago and turned off the Mr Morrow schtick and it was like dr jekyll and mr hyde. He seemed almost morose and sad. It was hard to believe it was actually him. I think he has a lot of baggage and has pinned himself into a corner having to maintain this Andy Kaufman like charade so he doesn't lose his audience of sycophant stans. A small part of me feels kinda sorry for him.
What's the podcast? I want to find it and listen in on it.

Pro tip guys! If you’re glutinous platter isn’t enough, ask your server for a plate of GRAVY FRIES!
The gravy fries killed me. He was acting like the fries were some kind of magical delish fries only found at liberty tree. They are frozen steak fries nate, and you didn't need a boat of gravy to wash them down. Good lord.

Dude, he’s at another buffet in todays video. I think he prefers a buffet nowadays

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I totally agree, he's backed himself into a corner now with how people expect him to react an can't get out of it otherwise its going to be extremely clear it was all a act

Has anyone else noticed how in the past couple of weeks he has gotten vey lazy editing? At least 4 or 5 times after a cut he has started to talk, makes a mistake, starts over again and doesn't edit out the mistake. Nate, how do you not notice that?

Scoopsie Potato!! Another riveting "original" video of him stuffing his face. Bada Bing Bada Boom!

He lets us know they have the best croutons on property!!!!!! Wow I am sold now! Thanks, Nate!

419clip1.JPG

• Haha
  • Wow
What's the podcast? I want to find it and listen in on it.
It was some sort of zoom call/podcast I saw on youtube. It was more about the "business" of being a vlogger. It's out there on youtube somewhere but Nate has pumped out so many crappy videos that its like finding a needle in a haystack via youtubes pretty crappy search engine. If I find it again I will pm you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.