Paging Mr Morrow #6 turning 50 shades of red

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of us on here that were criticising Nate’s treatment of Gracey obviously hit a nerve. He’s been frequently showing himself going back home to let her outside lately.

He doesn’t realise that he’s killing both himself and the poor dog with food. He shouldn’t be feeding her his leftovers and she certainly doesn’t need that many pup cakes! She’s already too overweight for a Dalmatian!

Unfortunately, what he perceives as being a good dog owner will ultimately shorten her life.

So, Nate WON’T: Buy a banana for $2.50 in Hollywood Studios.

But, Nate WILL: Buy a cupcake for $6 and Gideon’s cookies and cakes, and clog his arteries with copious amounts of meat that he eats.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I know Nate hates himself while it’s fun to think to live on a forever vacation to eat that way and to look like that and be lonely is awful. Vacation isn’t forever and but it is better than working at Dennys for sure.

Well looks like the short bus left off at the studios today ….anywhoos let’s go do this
…love the comparison shot of BB8 and BB Nate both are comprised of two round circles on top of each other
…modeling his new ewok Roosevelt tent …shockingly he loves it
….Nate rides ASS….he loves it
loves his meal …licked his plate…cup seemed kinda light the way he picked it up after supposedly not finishing his 2000 calorie milkshake
i wonder if he ever ate a pupcake …probably a 50/50 shot

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well looks like the short bus left off at the studios today ….anywhoos let’s go do this
…love the comparison shot of BB8 and BB Nate both are comprised of two round circles on top of each other
…modeling his new ewok Roosevelt tent …shockingly he loves it
….Nate rides ASS….he loves it
loves his meal …licked his plate…cup seemed kinda light the way he picked it up after supposedly not finishing his 2000 calorie milkshake
i wonder if he ever ate a pupcake …probably a 50/50 shot
haha; cup also looked pretty empty!! 🤪

its all on display today: sitting hatless in 50s Prime Time Cafe sweating profusely - pure eye candy for the ladies. Gracie even sniffed his package.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
The waitress in Prime time was brilliant.

Defo made the experience. Shame he claimed at the end she told he to say please and thank you and he did. Yet each time he asked for something he never said please to her.

HATE THE 50'S PRIME TIME CAFE! A broad talks to me like the waitress to Nate and she'd be picking up her broken teeth from the floor!!

INB4 "bUt ThAt'S tHe ChArAcTeR tHeY aRe PaYeD tO pLaY!

I wonder how many of those RSVLTs shirts were provided to him by the company. As they are nearly $70 a piece for each shirt.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I wonder how many of those RSVLTs shirts were provided to him by the company. As they are nearly $70 a piece for each shirt.
I imagine he gets them for free as a promo item.

On the plus side, if he decides to stop working with them, he could donate them to a thrift store and some sailing boats would have some mighty fine designed sails

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Think about the models that all other clothing companies choose for their stuff. Well...I guess fat and stinky never really goes out of style.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.