Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Every time he says, “Know what I mean?”, I’m reminded of the dumb country bumpkin character Ernest P Worrell from the 1980s whose catchphrase was “Know what I mean, Vern?”

YES, I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN, NATE. IT WASNT HARD TO UNDERSTAND. ALL YOU DID WAS DESCRIBE YOUR FOOD OR WHAT YOU'RE DOING. STOP ASKING FOR UNDERSTANDING AFTER NEARLY EVERY SENTENCE.

Sorry, it really grates my nerves.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

boaty

How old are these people? The way they act it’s like they never had a college/young adult experience and are trying to make up for that later - but in an unhealthy weirdly regressed way.

I no longer refer to any of Disney vlogger as a content ”creator”. They are all just content “copiers” who film things created by Disney then put it on the internet for money.

OMG when he was thanking his "running" partner I wanted to throw my shoe at the TV. He was NEVER running. Walking at a brisker than usual pace? OK ... maybe. But he was never running. And when he was never running, he could barely catch his breath. I was getting sick of listening to him gasp for air.

Thank god YouTube isn't broadcast in Smell-O-Vision.

edit: Jesus fucking Christ. I just made it to the end of the video. There is no way on earth this clown could be any more insufferable.

Joanie Taylor

Chatty Member
One thing I will never understand is people giving away DVC stays and sending money to vloggers. Resell your DVC points if you won't use them.
I’m a DVC member and I’d rather let my points go to waste than gift any of these freeloaders anything. Disgustingly, they seem to expect such things off of their viewers! It’s baffling how entitled they are!
Why don’t any of these DVC member stans reach out to worthy causes like charities for families in need? Idiots strolling around theme parks mindlessly blabbering into a camera and vacuuming up food are not deserving!

vlogoverload

In the fat man’s Cosmic Rewind video today, he was ultra obnoxious with his yelling and singing on the ride - wrecking it for all the other riders, even though he’s already been on it 20 times (and it’s perhaps their first and last chance).
It brought mind Robert DiNero’s character in Cape Fear with the obnoxious laughing and smoking in the movie theatre.

• Heart
  • Haha

vlogoverload

The Universal vlog today is another orgy of eating. We’re seeing a trend here: Nate’s videos now are basically just him gorging himself with the most irritating people imaginable. I just don’t see another purpose.

clipart86

I cropped and brightened your photo to get a better look at him, and I wish I hadn't. I have had a morbid curiosity about what he looks like in a context other than the flattering high-angle selfie that he normally shows. It just made me sad when I saw him from the side.

I'm not saying this out of malice, but I am surprised that he doesn't have more difficulty fitting on ride vehicles. I am a chubby guy, and I was much bigger before I picked up some healthy habits around the start of the Covid stay-at-home recommendations. Before that point, I recall struggling to get some rollercoaster shoulder restraints to "click" secure. And even when I was at my biggest, I don't think I was quite Nate's size (though it's hard to say for sure - I never really saw myself in profile like that).

I can understand how he's fallen into this trap of overconsumption. Theme parks always have some new snack item available, so it's good content for his channel to cover it -- people planning vacations will click to see what it's all about. And while the occasional vacation splurge can be fine, when "vacation mode" becomes standard operating procedure, things can get out of hand fast.
We’ve seen him around the parks with some regularity over time and I can say that without question, he’s really gained a lot of weight. Months ago when I would read messages on here about his appearance, I would think of how when we saw him in person, he looked much better and much more trim. Having worked in television, it’s your typical
body size illusion issues due to lens curvatures, etc. skewing body size and proportions, but he honestly looks really rough now out there.

And to be really fair here, unlike many vloggers that we’ve seen, when he was in the restaurant, he wasn’t obnoxious, he was quiet unless engaging with people who came up to him where he was quite friendly, and they properly cleaned up and cleared out their table, which all too many don’t do anymore. Guys like him are really showing how the theme park dining lifestyle is akin to the Supersize Me documentary experiment. It’s unhealthy, bad news all around unless you have some moderation. One other Mr. Morrow thing… Months ago during the art festival, I was in line to get something and my wife and son were by the fountain at the American Adventure. Low and behold, a certain someone came out of nowhere vlogging and literally almost mowed them both down while babbling into his camera as he had zero spatial awareness or a care in the world. That was the day I soured on Nate.

Reactions: 7

Bougie_Disney33

The grim reality of all this is that he will never change or better himself because all his “fans” gas him up to be more than he is. He’s not a runner or an athlete. He’s a man with a camera that took a 3 hour stroll around Disney and paid $200 to do so. He’s not “amazing” like they say in the comments. He’s barely average on his best day.

• Sad

vlogoverload

Perhaps this is an unfair judgment, but I get concerned when I see an adult (particularly male) simply giddy with excitement over “meeting” characters.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
All I can say is if he wants to live in denial about his health an is delusional to not believe there's any problems then he deserves what ever happens to him, maybe a heart attack is the wake up call he needs to realise he's a mess

There's no way people personally haven't told him that his health is a mess an he still clearly sees no problem with what he's doing, so it's his own fault when not if but when somthing happens, I have 0 sympathy for people who refuse to listen especially when the evidence is slapping them in the face

Bougie_Disney33

77BB62D0-A94E-44DA-8BED-00B071420897.jpeg

This is like the “who’s-who” list of problematic, annoying grifters in theme park YouTube. I also had to laugh at Tampajay’s bio on IG. He lists himself as a “former athlete”. Anyone want to bet he peaked in high school?

• Heart

vlogoverload

Perhaps I’ve been too hard on Nate. Yes, he is rotund, but changing that would jeopardize the critical mission that he is on. How would we have any idea what those six double burgers tasted like without this selfless man? Want to understand what it feels like to ride GOTG from literally every seat? Simply tune in. Yes some children were disappointed that they didn’t get to ride on opening day because of it, but toughen up...sacrifices must be made. I’ve been getting nervous that I might not find out about Gideons June cake slice and special cookie by the second day of the month, but the big man has my back.

On this Memorial Day weekend, let us take a moment to recognize the real heroes in our midst.

• Haha