Paging Mr Morrow #6 turning 50 shades of red

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can assume "Heavy" will be added to the callsign of the airplane to indicate it is at maximum take off weight.

"Orlando Tower, Jetblue 45 Heavy, do you have any scoopsies of mash left? Any fancy nifty drinks? Climb to 10,000ft if the engines can make it

• Haha
Reactions: 3

This came up in my recommended. Perhaps Nate can do an actual around the world in 80 buffets?

ETA: I didn't realize John Pinette died in 2014 at the age of 50. Rest in peace.

Last edited:
New here, I’m glad I’m not the only one who finds these bloggers strange. I admit I’ve watched a lot of them to help with vacation planning and they have been helpful.

I don’t even dislike Paging Mr. Morrow really, BUT there are a couple things I find really troublesome:
1. Why is it ok for him to be so loud and disruptive? I feel like he’s totally ruining other peoples experiences on rides and at shows with his over the top yelling and singing. You can tell people are unhappy by the looks on their faces.
2. He needs to stop filming children or at least blur their faces. I find this so creepy - if he filmed my child without consent that camera would be broken!
3. (This is for all of the vloggers really) You can be an adult who loves Disney, but it is not normal to cry about hugging characters - you really might need therapy at that point.

Reactions: 18
3. (This is for all of the vloggers really) You can be an adult who loves Disney, but it is not normal to cry about hugging characters - you really might need therapy at that point.
*Spoiler Alert* These vloggers are allegedly adults. Do they forget the characters are actually human beings with costumes on?? Also, multiples of them inside all the parks???
A simpler explanation is that all the vloggers are "furries".

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guys it’s all fraud he’s a piece of tit who’s exploiting people for money.

Reactions: 11
Guys it’s all fraud he’s a piece of tit who’s exploiting people for money.
That doesn’t even really bother me - having an act that’s totally fake to increase viewership- I can actually understand that somewhat.

And I really don’t understand why anyone would send a vlogger money or gifts - that’s just idiotic.

But it does annoy me that he ruins the experience of people in the park. People who have waited for a ride just to have him talk and hoot all the way through it, or trying to watch the fireworks and have him singing terribly at top volume behind them.

Reactions: 7
Is he really committing fraud? That is the question. Acting like an idiot giggling on rides and stuffing your face and putting on a ton of weight isn't fraud. If he is lying to people on his Patreon or elsewhere to increase donations that veers into fraud. I think I've said all this before.

Here is a video from September 2020 where he seems to be talking in a normal voice not his PMM voice (there is a loud sound effect at the beginning just FYI):

Is he really committing fraud? That is the question. Acting like an idiot giggling on rides and stuffing your face and putting on a ton of weight isn't fraud. If he is lying to people on his Patreon or elsewhere to increase donations that veers into fraud. I think I've said all this before.

Here is a video from September 2020 where he seems to be talking in a normal voice not his PMM voice (there is a loud sound effect at the beginning just FYI):

1) I had to stop watching before I lost all my brain cells

2)is this guy also filming an episode of hoarders?

3) nate’s voice has changed as much as that Theranos girl, he had totally changed himself into a made up character

Saw him filming on a phone in selfie mode underneath the Disneyland sign this morning around 7:50am.

yes, a big difference between putting on a persona and committing fraud!

If he is in Anaheim, how the hell did he afford flights and hotel? It’s Dapper Weekend and also the first night of the parade. What about food? His AP discount doesn’t work out west.

Reactions: 2

I don't know how to time stamp, but around 12:46, Nate talks about his vlogging philosophy. It's odd to see a chill, intelligent Nate. The speech impediment is still there, but barely noticeable. Nothing like in the videos.

I think a lot of vloggers have an "on" version of themselves, like Justin Scarred's Hyperactive DudeBro. It's probably a good way to keep a little distance, and a little privacy. I do think that a lot of people are into Nate because they think he's 'special'. Having a persona is fine, but pretending to be disabled to get more followers is a tit move.

Reactions: 2
So he made it to Disneyland.

The first ride he went on he was his usual loud squealing self. So bleeping annoying.

he also said, despite saying he’d never been to Disneyland before, that Matterhorn was one of his all time favourite rides. I’m pretty sure every ride he goes on is one of his all time favourite rides? I’d love a compilation video of that

edit..holy tit it gets worse. Eating a cinnamon roll, with a fork.. “I should of grabbed a fork but I didn’t”.

Attachments

So he made it to Disneyland.

The first ride he went on he was his usual loud squealing self. So bleeping annoying.

he also said, despite saying he’d never been to Disneyland before, that Matterhorn was one of his all time favourite rides. I’m pretty sure every ride he goes on is one of his all time favourite rides? I’d love a compilation video of that
OMG that screaming on that ride, id legit have punched his face in, imagine paying all that money only to have a GROWN ASS MAN scream like a 3 year old

He is so selfish to other people's experiences

Hey Nate, remember some people spend YEARS SAVING MONEY to treat their family to a ONCE IN A LIFETIME holiday, stop fking ruining it, people do not want to hear your pathetic screams, fk sake

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.