Paging Mr Morrow #6 turning 50 shades of red

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't Nate advertise personal shopper as one of his Patreon perks? Is he smart enough to show the stuff he is buying for people in videos? Thus he gets the "double dip" of recording it yet shipping stuff out for other people to pay for.

Doesn't Nate advertise personal shopper as one of his Patreon perks? Is he smart enough to show the stuff he is buying for people in videos? Thus he gets the "double dip" of recording it yet shipping stuff out for other people to pay for.
I'm pretty sure he does advertise that. But to be fair I think that's how the majority of Disney personal shoppers/scammers do it.

Isn’t he just another theme park vlogger?
Sam's channel is great. Well edited, well written and narrated, and well researched.

If Nate's content is even a tenth as good on his best day, it's a complete accident.

Reactions: 3
My girl and I think it’s hilarious how he looks before and after he eat… dudes blood pressure has to be through the roof…..type 2, rascal ride, morbidly obese any whoooos I’m out

• Haha
he also makes a minimum of over $1000 a month from patreon
Is there a way we can fact check what he makes from YouTube and Patreon? I know we can't track all the gift cards, points and checks he gets in the mail from his sheep. Something tells me he isn't being honest with write offs and taxes. Wouldn't surprise me if he had an audit in his future.

Part of me wonders if he sees the YouTube life an constant vacation life as a dream, I mean am sure at some point we have all thought it would be great to give up the 9 to 5 work an go live on a permanent vacation but reality wise I can't see it ever being a good thing, by living the vacation life you have lost a way to have a enjoyable break in life an have no way to turn off from reality, practically living in disney an universal must at some point become depressing, it's maybe why she's went through so many men, it's probably been the lifestyle that's gotten too much
I thought out of all of them, Jakie still had a regular job though? otherwise I can agree, I enjoy when we go to Disney, but I think i'd get sick of it quick going every day.

Reactions: 1
Imagine you are staying at the Poly and you swing by Tambu for a cocktail and then run into this scene taking up the entire lounge complete with a Publix cake. How drunk and loud do you think that Happy Birthday serenade was ?
I’d be pissed. It’s hard enough to get a space at Tambu.

Reactions: 2
Imagine you are staying at the Poly and you swing by Tambu for a cocktail and then run into this scene taking up the entire lounge complete with a Publix cake. How drunk and loud do you think that Happy Birthday serenade was ?
That looks like the cast for Survivor: Grifter Island

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought out of all of them, Jakie still had a regular job though? otherwise I can agree, I enjoy when we go to Disney, but I think i'd get sick of it quick going every day.
I think she maybe does, not sure of what her hours are, it could be a flexible hour job to allow her more freedom round the parks but I assume her man won't have a job right now if he's trying to live over there unless it's a self employed job that doesn't matter where he lives, even then it must be a hard lifestyle going between work an parks an no nothing days which to me everyone should be able to just have a nothing day

Am the same, I love Disney an universal, I've only been 4 times in the past 10 years for two weeks at a time an I'd love to be able to go for a month because it feels 2 weeks isn't long enough, but yeah I couldn't do it every single day for how ever long all this lot have done it for, the magic and joy of it all would be sucked away an then what would I have to look forward to an enjoy

"Poly birthday" has a radically different meaning in my community.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How old are these people? The way they act it’s like they never had a college/young adult experience and are trying to make up for that later - but in an unhealthy weirdly regressed way.

Reactions: 8
Does Nate purposefully mispronounce names of attractions, food, etc? I know some youtubers do this subtly to boost engagement in the chat but just curious what everyone thinks?
Yes, he does. He claims he has a Pennsylvanian accent. Which is false. Pittsburgh and Philadelphia def have accents but none pronounce mountain as mownin.

Yes, he does. He claims he has a Pennsylvanian accent. Which is false. Pittsburgh and Philadelphia def have accents but none pronounce mountain as mownin.
He also claims he had a speech impediment which again is a load of rubbish, because its only certain words he will mispronounce an when you have a speech impediment it's not the words that's the problem it's the letters, so if for instance (like my brother) the letters you struggle with are C, R, S, T then any word containing those letters you will struggle with

Nate picks an chooses which words he will "struggle" with but there's been times he's actually said it correctly then said it again wrong

Unlike the rest of this group, his videos are actually informative, interesting, and educational.
Perhaps Sam’s videos have been of that quality, but he’s NOW a frequent guest star (and hubby) on a typical WDW vlog. Congrats Sam. There’s certainly nothing interesting, informative and educational about Jackie’s vlogs - see her latest piece of quality work with Promise at DS. Jackie and Nate‘s stuff is incredibly similar; they are often mentioned together. The videos look and feel the same. Even the cover pics are identical (they show a split screen with some stupid ride on the left and something they ate on the right - with them standing on the left, spine tilted back and a crappy grin).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.