Paging Mr Morrow #6 turning 50 shades of red

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Made a command decision on the thread title. Hope it's to everyone's liking.

Reactions: 10
Can someone please tell Nate that NOBODY asked him to eat 15 plates of a buffet for his viewers? You can review a food place without eating the entire menu. Watching him put away food until he’s so red he’s almost purple is so depressing

Reactions: 7
So Nate showed up in a Live feed of the DVC Moonlight Magic tonight. Anyone know how he got to attend?

Reactions: 2
Bougie_Disney33 said:
It’s been talked about a lot and even been mentioned in the comments of his videos. He has no plan of stopping. He claims to have a driver and/or Uber to get him home. My guess is that he lives in or near Celebration so he figures if he’s drunk it’s only a short drive home.
You're fairly close...

Reactions: 1
Can someone please tell Nate that NOBODY asked him to eat 15 plates of a buffet for his viewers? You can review a food place without eating the entire menu.
I can only imagine what the staff (Lobster Dan?) was thinking every time he waddled up to the counter. Also, if anyone overheard him saying "scoopsie jambalaya," he should have been banned from the premises.

I wonder if he got his mile under 11 minutes.

Reactions: 4
I fear for that man.
i am afraid his blood pressure is at an extremely dangerous level and will have a heart attack, his face is constantly red and he is always sweating.
The booze does not do him any favours.

Reactions: 3
All I can say is if he wants to live in denial about his health an is delusional to not believe there's any problems then he deserves what ever happens to him, maybe a heart attack is the wake up call he needs to realise he's a mess

There's no way people personally haven't told him that his health is a mess an he still clearly sees no problem with what he's doing, so it's his own fault when not if but when somthing happens, I have 0 sympathy for people who refuse to listen especially when the evidence is slapping them in the face

I can only assume he isn't told by his family how big he is getting, as they don't strike me as being overly health conscious.

I've noticed his love in with Jackie has stopped a bit, with those at KingdomKrew being more prominent. I can only come to the conclusion shes probably told him to cut down on the Augustus Galloop routine which hes then cast her off for giving him "bad" vibes.

KingdomKrew sounds like a Christian rock band to me. When is this vlogging fad going to end?

I too am concerned about Nate's health and won't watch his videos as I can't contribute to his downfall. Yes I might break down and watch a snippet once in awhile but I am not subscribed or even a casual watcher at this point.

• Haha
Wow I watched the red lobster and armish buffet videos after seeing them mentioned.

firstly, are those red lobster cars safe? The rear vision looks so limited!

secondly does he think we need to see him eating everything to be shown a buffet, if I’m interested in seeing a buffet the watching someone walk around filming the food is enough!

i was amazed he felt able to walk after the armish one as he seemed to be fulled and uncomfortably stuffed after desert and then did another plate pulled high of all his favourites. A point to him though for not just filming the armish people going about their life like a tourist attraction though

Just watched whatever one my mum had one cause she still watches all these vloggers 🙄🙄 think it was his latest one at epcot

Does it bother anyone he literally wasted that mickey bar? Like why tf did he get it in the first place, we certainly don't need to see it, why can't he just mention things an leave them if he doesn't want them, rather than take them then make a show of how wasteful he is, am actually surprised he showed throwing it in the bin rather than his usual "am going show this an throw it away but not really throw it away"

We don't need to see things for the 1000 time even if it is "special" we all know what a mickey bar looks like, just mention it then leave it ffs

Reactions: 5
Does it bother anyone he literally wasted that mickey bar? Like why tf did he get it in the first place, we certainly don't need to see it, why can't he just mention things an leave them if he doesn't want them, rather than take them then make a show of how wasteful he is, am actually surprised he showed throwing it in the bin rather than his usual "am going show this an throw it away but not really throw it away"
Does anyone here really believe that Nate ate only one free Mickey bar and then was too full to finish a second? Or that he only drank one green beer and one slush cocktail? Also, if you watch closely, you don't actually see him let go of the ice cream when he starts to put it in the trash.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone here really believe that Nate only at one free Mickey bar and then was too full to finish a second? Or that he only drank one green beer and one slush cocktail? Also, if you watch closely, you don't actually see him let go of the ice cream when he starts to put it in the trash.
If he didn't ditch it when it was near the trash then just 🤢🤢🤢 there's no way in hell I'd be eating any food that had been anywhere near a trash can let along almost touching the door to ditch it

• Sick
If he didn't ditch it when it was near the trash then just 🤢🤢🤢 there's no way in hell I'd be eating any food that had been anywhere near a trash can let along almost touching the door to ditch it
All the vloggers regularly eat their food off the top of garbage cans, so it's really not a stretch to imagine they might pluck food out of one too (yes, I'm looking at you, Kitra).

All the vloggers regularly eat their food off the top of garbage cans, so it's really not a stretch to imagine they might pluck food out of one too (yes, I'm looking at you, Kitra).
They have no shame, I swear to god 🤢🤢

I’m sick of people using moonlight magic to invite a ton of friends. It should be owners only and their kids.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.