Paging Mr Morrow #6 turning 50 shades of red

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think his MyDisneyExperience account is also under Nathan Morrow. I feel like we've seen that when he's picked up mobile orders before.

Reactions: 2
Is this Nate trying to hide his last name or just a coincidence? Funny part is that if he did register this way, the only way he can pick up his bib is if the last name on the photo ID matches the registration name.

If this is him, we can now see if he can maintain that 11 minute mile for 10 miles or if he racks up a DNF and parades around with the medial anyways.

View attachment 1156900
There appears to be an actual Nathan Morrow in the greater Orlando area. 40 years old. I know info on those "research people" sort of websites can be a bit unreliable. How would we know if it is Nathan D or not? I guess if he shows his bib number in his video (assuming he runs) or some other evidence. But I think it could be him using his "stage name" here will be interesting to see if it is confirmed one way or the other.

Reactions: 1
Over Under on when he publicly shits himself and keeps it in the vlog… he probably kept it in there to twiddle the algorithm

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He has to be too big for some of the rides at this point, don’t you think? I wonder if he even fits on Velocicoaster, have we seen him ride it? Adrian from Theme Park Express is like 5’3” and 320 he can’t fit on some rides due to his midsection and Nate has a lot of girth.

Paging Mr Morrow #7 No Dearth of Girth!

He has to be too big for some of the rides at this point, don’t you think? I wonder if he even fits on Velocicoaster, have we seen him ride it? Adrian from Theme Park Express is like 5’3” and 320 he can’t fit on some rides due to his midsection and Nate has a lot of girth.
He rode it with Jackie when it first opened. It was painful to watch him try to squeeze into the test seat.

OK, im being a jerk here but WTF is it with these bleeping fat nerds and the Star Wars/lightsaber thing? You can’t even “resist” stuffing you’re fat asses with garbage calories and you don’t have the discipline to mix in a bleeping workout but I’m supposed to believe you think you could be a Jedi in some alternate universe? Stop playing dress up you idiots and do something good for yourself in real life…..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who’s worse Mr Morrow or Kyle Pallo
Morrow has become fake as hell but Kyle the closet Q I absolutely I can’t stand anymore…. I’ve never seen someone so feminine then the way he keeps hitting around to try and get free tit it’s sickening

OK, im being a jerk here but WTF is it with these bleeping fat nerds and the Star Wars/lightsaber thing? You can’t even “resist” stuffing you’re fat asses with garbage calories and you don’t have the discipline to mix in a bleeping workout but I’m supposed to believe you think you could be a Jedi in some alternate universe? Stop playing dress up you idiots and do something good for yourself in real life…..
Hey, we know Nate has an 11 minute mile. He could be a Jedi.

His last Bib number was under his real name. Doesn't show up on the runner tracker for this weekend

• Wow
What is with people who are incapable of singing feeling the need to scream-sing on camera.

• Heart
So I’ve never seen him in person how much do you think that piggly son of a witch weights in at? Would he take first place at the state fair?

• Haha
So I’ve never seen him in person how much do you think that piggly son of a witch weights in at? Would he take first place at the state fair?
I think it would be hard to tell, camera angles can easily add how heavy you actually are, not saying he isn't heavy, he's definitely packing the pounds on an he looks in each video to be even heavier but I know myself that I look heavy in my brothers wedding photos an I was 7 1/2 stone so pretty light

Time will tell just how bad he is, there's going be a point where he's just not fitting on certain rides anymore an those have the weight limits posted, I don't think he will get on the new tron ride so he's going be over it's max limits

Reactions: 2
He's ridden Velocicoaster and Flight of Passage recently, although I recall him looking uncomfortable while riding the latter.

I am quite sure he wouldn't fit Forbidden Journey.

Honestly i take my hat off to Nate, but he’s found probably my most annoying influencers to date in the Kingdom Krew. It takes some going with the selection out there, but I feel whenever I see them I instantly lose brain cells.

The tall blonde guy needs an absolute smack. Thinks he’s hilarious

can someone point me to the video of Nate crying when his wife leaves?
my wife told me about it and I never got to see it before he pulled it down.
its a tough week and i need a laugh.
thank you in advance great provider of the link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.