Paging Mr Morrow #6 turning 50 shades of red

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For an extra $20 I wonder if the stans can get one that Nate wore? Sort of like a PMM version of women who sell their panties.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Interesting how the guarantee a perfect fit. Must be challenging given that these shirts look like they would be worn by big fat party animals.

Reactions: 1
I have a good selection of RSVLT shirts...then again I started buying them before Mr. Meatsweats.

They are really well made, and super comfortable.

Some of the designs are a bit garish but they do make some interesting looking shirts.
20220517_112646.jpg

Reactions: 2
Personally I'd now be put off getting them if that was the face of the company they were now using, way to go using a immature overgrown child that can't go more than 20 mins without a 5 course meal for your company

Snarkiness aside, I actually don’t mind the shirts - I think it’s kind of nice for men to have more fun options to wear 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Snarkiness aside, I actually don’t mind the shirts - I think it’s kind of nice for men to have more fun options to wear 🤷‍♀️
I don't think there's anything wrong with the shirts themselves, don't get me wrong some are really nice

I just think they could have picked someone better to be the face of them, I'd rather it was a random I didn't know

If I cannot stand someone then am not going be going out an getting anything they are advertising, it's like the skankdashions, cannot stand that lot so there's no way in hell I'll ever be buying any brand associated with them

Reactions: 4
I don't think there's anything wrong with the shirts themselves, don't get me wrong some are really nice

I just think they could have picked someone better to be the face of them, I'd rather it was a random I didn't know

If I cannot stand someone then am not going be going out an getting anything they are advertising, it's like the skankdashions, cannot stand that lot so there's no way in hell I'll ever be buying any brand associated with them

I kind of like the shirts. I've considered getting one of the Nicktoons ones because they bring out a fun nostalgia. But I don't want to be associated with a doofus like Nate, so if they're using him as a spokesmodel I'll pass.

Reactions: 1
Nate asked if the steiff bear in Germany qualifies for CM discount. Looks like thats the reason he is allways with Wright down mianstreet of the Condom krew

I’m afraid that Nate is starting to wear me out. I just couldn’t watch the “let’s take another walk around world showcase” video today. Without his obnoxious friends and ravenous eating I can’t summon the interest to ridicule him.

Reactions: 3
So Nate describes his previous world showcase tour as “costy” not costly! Again intentional mispronunciation and annoying!

Why is Nate hanging out with what looks like two 12 year old girls? 🧐

• Sick
Reactions: 3
right I need to rant. the video at epcot. the uk pavilion. as an English person it hurt so bad. why does he find everything confusing? a tin is very much just a tin and it's English. also his pronunciation of twinnings boiled my blood. it's pronounced twine-ings and I know epcot were giving them out in tiny glasses but nate trying to almost shot it to help digest those biscuits hurt me and probably would hurt most people from the UK. another point. I know disney is expensive but that is a rip of for that tin with biscuits. I could go to the shops and get 6 instead of 2 packets for under £1. finally he pronounced churchills as church-hills. like please no nate, there's one h. anyway rant over, hoped you enjoyed my little rant all the way from the UK.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.