Paging Mr Morrow #6 turning 50 shades of red

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how Nate’s format is so popular.

every video is the same . “We are at (insert place) and we are going to grab some food, ride some rides..”

it’s funny Nate dosent touch water parks though. At the Disneyland hotel he seemed excited for the monorail slide, but didn’t film it. Why is that Nate? Is it because you have awareness you are a fat mess, but then don’t do anything about it?
I would lean more towards he is not wanting to shill out the money for a water proof camera. He was using a plastic bag to cover his camera on Jurassic world.

I like to have some drinks and have a good time, especially on vacation, but the amount of bar crawls and “drinking around the world” that these people do at Disney World is absurd and inappropriate in my opinion.

Reactions: 7
Nate has quickly become one of my favorite Disney vloggers to hate watch. Right up there with Michael. Why must he constantly yell during the rides? And how many buffets can he put away??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone noticed Nate said he only ordered the normal beignet's and the bag he showed had 3 in it. Yet on the table was another bag. When he showed the table again that bag was open and looked emptied !

Reactions: 3
Money is no object when it comes to providing scintillating original content to their patrons

Reactions: 1
What is it with bloggers and annual passes. Jackie buys one where ever she goes. Are they Tax deductible ?
He must be writing all this off somehow. No way he can be traveling and doing Disney legit. And I thought they weren’t selling AP’s in Cali?? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Reactions: 1
It would be nice if there was some sort of limit to the annual pass for YouTubers. Like fine, you can come once a week but that’s it.

And limit dining too - it always makes me mad when they’re grown adults eating alone at character dining - that could have been for a family or someone who only gets to come once! (It’s also pretty creepy)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
He must be writing all this off somehow. No way he can be traveling and doing Disney legit. And I thought they weren’t selling AP’s in Cali?? 🤷🏼‍♂️
They've been selling them. They may have put a pause during the holidays or temporarily, but have been selling them again. It looks like the only one currently available (for non-Cali residents) is the Enchant Key Pass for $649, the higher levels are sold out online.

What is it with bloggers and annual passes. Jackie buys one where ever she goes. Are they Tax deductible ?
At some parks, they price their annual passes about the same as two regular visits, so if you plan to come back at least once, you can break even by buying the annual pass (This is a moo point in this context, of course, since that's certainly not the case at Disney parks). Once while visiting Six Flags in Texas, due to a unique promotion going on at the time, an annual pass was a few bucks cheaper than a single-day admission.

As for why Nate got an annual pass, well, does this look like a man who makes rational decisions?

paging-mr-morrow-fedorable.gif
paging-mr-morrow-youtube.gif
paging-mr-morrow-vlogger.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So I suffered through JoJo’s shots around the world video and clearly you can see Nate’s alcoholism peeking through. Everyone else hated most of the shots or said they were too strong but he loved each one. He also drank the car bomb probably 5 seconds. So total I counted 4 shots and one beer for good ol Sweat Stick before he ate something light (pub burger at Rose & Crown). Still waiting on a mug shot or DUI for the waddler.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The fact that he ate like a human trash can and gave it the title of “I’m on vacation” in the Disneyland vlogs made me lol. He eats like that when NOT on vacation so what’s the difference lol

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.